𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘, 04

ZAY BANKS POV 'LOCATION | HOME12:00 PM

ZAY BANKS POV '
LOCATION | HOME
12:00 PM.

Zay groan holding his head as it was pounding hardly. "Shit... what time is it ? And what happened last night?" Zay says looking away for his phone. It kept ringing and ringing, and he answered it immediately. Zay placed his phone on his ear getting up slowly.

"Yo?" He questioned hearing yelling, " Yo, come get nia bro! My fucking ex is here and she got a gun, with her fucking ex nigga!" He heard mir said referring the last part to his ex boyfriend, zay shock his head confused but woke up shyla who was sleeping naked. They must have did a quickie before they went to bed.

Shyla turn around confused rubbing her face. Zay out his phone on speaker he heard screaming and things getting thrown around. He immediately got up with shyla putting their clothes on. They left the house going inside the car but zay forgot his gun. He breathed in closing his eyes. Shyla looked at zay with a 'what' face.

"I forgot my gun, imma be back!" He ran back in the house after unlocking it. Zay run up to his bedroom going to the his bed lifting it up . He grabs his gun running back downstairs slamming the door making it immediately lock afterwards. He went back in his car driving to the location. It took zay and Shayla about five minutes before he was driving mad fast.

Zay stoped in the park-a lot, "mama, I'm going to be in the house to get nia and mir, imam be back do not go out this car. If you see her ex or his duck. You hear me?" Shyla nods her head trying her best not to get scared. She didn't know what to do and zay could tell.

Zay ran upstairs going to the room number that mir sent him too. Zay duck holding his gun down as he looked straight , he peck in the apartment. He was so confused on how the neighbors didn't hear and they be mainly calling cops and shit.

"Nia! Mir!" About two footsteps was heard making zay hide somewhere in nia apartment. He seen mir ex girlfriend with a gun, mir was right about that. Zay texted mir and he reply back to where he was at which was at the room.

Zay didn't have a choice and got out letting of four shots. He didn't even look either all he know is that he ran in nia room grabbing the two running out the house with them." Get in the car! And don't get out!" Mir turn around.

"Are you dumb? I'm not finna let you go out like dat. Nia, get in the car now!" Nia flinched before running to the car crying. They both watched as she went in the car hugging her best friend before making eye contact with each other. Mir sighs walking toward the apartment. He glanced in their seeing blood was on the floor but it wasn't nobody there.

"FUCK!" Mir said punching the wall and holding his head after. He falls down on the floor with his hands over his face not showing it at all, he was shaking, mad, sad, disappointed. He didn't know why the girl didn't leave him alone and it was crazy.