Be Mine...

Mark POV
It was 1am and I couldn't sleep. I tried my hardest to fall asleep. I got out of bed to check on Sean because he was staying at my house for a while maybe 2 months. I had a Huge crush on Sean. His eyes, I get lost in them, his smile, it shines, his laugh his personality is OMG just thinking gets me turned on. I walk to listen to Sean sleep. He was making weird sounds. "Nmmgh fuck Mark" Sean moaned. I blushed like crazy at this point. What is he dreaming about? "Ooooh mark I RIGH THERE FUCK OMG YES YES DADDY MAKE ME CUM PLEASE" Sean moaned louder after that. I screamed in joy quietly. I went back to my bed and fell asleep thinking about Sean. Jesus just be mine already Sean, I'm. Begging.

(Falls asleep)
:MORNING:
Sean POV
I woke up at 7am sweating and panting. That dream was crazy that I had last night. What about mark heard me? OMG pls I don't wanna ruin r friendship. I went down to make me and Mark eggs and bacon and toast. I put little extra butter for his. I hear footsteps down the stairs, sounds like mark. " good morning jackaboy!" Mark yelled. "Good morning Markimoo" I said nervously. Mark said " are you ok Sean?". I nodded. "I heard you scream my name in your sleep I thought u were having a nightmare... What was your nightmare about?" He asked me. " Wanna do a Truth or Dare video Mark" I ask him trying to change the subject. "Sure! I will tweet a QnA #MarkWithSean." I nodded. We were both done with are plates so I put them in the sink washing them off. Mark says "Thanks so much Sean". I said " Anything for my markimoo". He giggled joyfully. "Let's get in he recording room Sean! " Mark said. I beat him there. "haha I win!" I say to him in his face. Mark laughed. Mark did his intro then I got to start. "Mark truth or dare?" I asked him. "Dare" He said. Have 7 minutes in heaven with Jacksepticeye. He walked to me and He stared at me. he gave me a smirk. He grabbed my member in my jeans. I blushed while he was reading the next one. "Sean truth or dare?" "Truth" I said. "Create your own truth?". "So jack What was your dream really about and no chickens" "why do I wanna know so bad Mark?". "I am worried about u Jack". "I... Dreamed about...". "SPIT IT OUT GOD DAMN IT!". He grabbed my member tighter. "Fuck Mark...." "WELL WHAT IS IT ABOUT THEN OR I SQUIZ IT TIGHTER!" "It it was about..." He squized it soooo much like it was a stress ball. "FUCK MARK AH!" "ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME NOW OR DO I HAVE TO SQUIZE TIGHTER?!" "It was about us hav..." He squized sooo tight like there was no tomorrow. "FUCK MARK SQUIZE TIGHTER!!!" He loosend his grip. "Shit I was about to cum". All the sudden he squized tight tight tight. "FUCK FUCK MARK OOOH NNNGH FUCK I DREPT ABOUT US HAVIN SEX OK!!!" Mark got closer to my face. Then it happened, his face was centimeters away. He crashes his lips on mine. My dreams... Are they coming true? His soft lips are so nice. We broke the Kiss. He asked me sexually "Did you like it Jackiboy?". I was blushing like crazy I moaned "Very much m-Mark.". Mark stopped the recording then carried me to his bedroom. He laid me down softly on his bed.

Mark got on top of me and grinding on me and kissing me passionately . I gave him a couple of moans.

Narrator POV
Mark got moans from Sean. "Pull down my pants Markimoo my jeans are so tight". Mark strips everything off Sean. Sean stripped Mark to. Now they have nothing else on. They both had 9-10 inch boner right now. Jack flipped them so Sean is on top and Mark is bottom. Sean gave a smirk and asked for permission to lick my member. Mark moaned "Do it Sean, make daddy cum". Licked the tip of his member a lot of times. "S-s-Sean s-stop T-t-teasing m-me baby" Mark moaned. Sean thought his moans were so cute, Sean couldn't tease him. Sean bobbed his up and down. "S-Shit! Sean just go faster and suck on it OOOH Fuck..." Mark moaned. Sean couldn't help it, Sean almost came because marks moans were nice and sexually. Sean looked up at Mark and said "Do u really want me to make you cum fast, I can do it real good Markipoo". Marks eyes was filled with lust. "I just want you to fuck me Sean, and let me lay down." Mark says sexually. Sean shivers. Sean went back to work but Sean was holding his member tight . Then Sean went the fastest but he holded marks base tight so he couldn't cum. Sean sucked so hard when he reaches the end of the member. "S-SEAN NNGH IM IM GONNA CUM" Mark moaned and yelled. Mark relized he couldn't come because Sean was teasing him so bad. "I will give u permission to cum Mark, but I will suck on your member more" I said sexually. "Sean come on let daddy cum please baby Taste me " Mark said in his sexy voice. Sean shivered a little. "I can tease you from my voice Jackaboy." Mark moaned in that same type of voice. "Jesus Christ ur gonna make me cum Mark" Sean moaned. Sean went back to his work. After he kept doing this there was this one bob that was powerful and Mark couldn't help it. "SEAN GOD DAMN IT JUST I WANNA CUM" Mark yelled in the voice Sean loves. Sean squints because if Mark did that voice again he was gonna explode. "Not yet Daddy, five more bobs". This bobs were different, they were more powerful. Sean did the first bob.
Mark POV
"FUCK SEAN!!!" I moaned in the voice Sean shivers about. Sean did the second bob. Sean spoke full Irish to me, he knows that turns me on. "Fuck Dom daidí le do thoil" (Fuck me daddy please) Sean moaned. I understood Irish. "Beidh Marc ag fuck tù Sean soo crua" (Mark will fuck you sean soo hard) I moaned sexually. Sean did the last three bobs at once. "NNNGH FUCK AH PLEASE BABY LET ME CUM" I yelled and moaned. Sean nibbed my ear and said sexually "If you do that voice I love and You will never leave me and I never leave you I will let you cum... Deal?". I nodded up and down. "What do you want me to say Sean AH NNGH" I moaned because he was stroking my member with his other hand. "Say :Sean knows how to pleasure me really good: in your deep sexy voice. I just want him to taste me so bad. I squinted. The cum was about to explode but I said more things then what Sean wanted me to say. "Sean knows how to pleasure me really good and I love Sean soo much I just wanna fuck him every night His Irish accent, his blue eyes, his laugh, his smile, everything about that man is just turns me on" I said almost crying but trying to keep the sexy voice for Sean. Sean looked at me almost crying in tears of joy. He let go of my base letting me cum and them he came up with me. I'm getting lost in Sean's eyes. Sean crashed down next to me but he was crying. "You really love that bad Mark?". I nodded like crazy. "When I see you, I always get a boner... That's why I where 2 boxers." I said crying. Sean went to my member and licked all the cum of of my member.i flipped us over so I was top. I went to his ear send nibbled it and said in the voice he loves "My turn to pleasure you Sean". He smirks and I smirk. Sean jumped, I didn't even touch him yet. Sean flipped us so he was top and he kissed my sweet spot right away. "Mmm Sean". I felt him smirk during the kiss. Sean kissed done my chest. I shivered. I flipped us so I'm top again. "I did my job already Mark".