Day 1 of Pax|Part 1

Marks POV

Jack is going to meet Pewdiepie today. Jack forgot what happened yesterday and I'm glad. It was sad because it was the truth. We just copy Felix because of YouTube but that's ok. My eyes go open and jack Is still sleeping. I carefully leave the bed and get up. I stretch but my body cracks. I walked to the kitchen naked not giving a fuck of what I look like. I go to the fridge and get 2 drinks. I get chocolate milk for Sean and poured it in a glass cup. I go to my clothes and slid on a pair of boxers and jeans. I laid out Sean's clothes for him on the chair. I left kisses on Sean's head. I go to the couch and just lay down. I wrap my hands behind my head and just look at the ceiling.

"What is Felix gonna say about us now, what about fans find out, will Wade and Bob freak out, will people hate Jack and I cause we're gay together, do people even watch me anymore?" My mind asked all these weird questions. I turn on the TV and gravity falls is on. "Relaxing" I said quietly. My eyes start drifting asleep, "MARK WAKE UP!" My mind repeated. My eyes went fully shut tight.

-DREAM-

Music started to play out of no where. Jack was walking around the house doing work. He has tears in his eyes. His eyes were all red and puffy. He took out his phone and there was a wallpaper of Jack and I at Cedar Point. I smiled and giggled at the same time.

"I love you so much Mark, bu-but your in a better p-place now, M-Marki-moo" he cried.

"Jack I'm right here!" I yell.

He balled out crying, holding the phone tight close to his chest.
"No no no Jack baby I'm right here!" I cried.
He walked to the storage room and I saw things I didn't wanna see.

I saw a razor and blood on the floor. I saw a rope on the ceiling hanging down and a chair below it. Then I saw a picture of Jack and I at IndyPopCon. "JACK STOP!" I yelled crying.

I saw cuts and scared on jacks legs and arms. He grabbed the knife and cut his arms more. "I need Mark!" He yelled, crying it out every cut.

"Ja-"
"He died, he's gone! I just wanna cuddle in his arms and kiss him all over! I could've saved him! I didn't..." He cried.

He made the biggest and deepest cuts I've ever seen anyone do. He stood up on the chair because he was small. "Goodbye world, hello Markimoo" he said smiling.

"NO JACK" I yell

A suffocating Jack in my eyes. Gushing out blood everywhere. Jacks skin went pale, like a vampire.

"I can't live anymore" I said dropping to the floor

-END OF NIGHTMARE-

I jumped up, screaming and crying. My eyes were so watery I couldn't see anything. I put my knees to my face slowly and wiped my tears. "Th-that was s-scary" I stutter. I hear Jack walking to the kitchen, well he was naked.

"I laid out your clothes for you" I said getting up and wiping my tears.

"Mark, are you ok! Your eyes are just puffy and filled with water" he said running towards me putting his hand on my cheek. "It's, it's just allergies" I said sniffing. "Mark, allergy season is over! What were you doing?" He asked. "I-I just had a nightmare, ok! It was pretty scary and upsetting" I said walking to my suitcase. I bent down to put the dildo away and put it back in my suitcase. "Mark we need to talk about this" he said looking down at me. I got up and looked down at him. I set my hands on his shoulders. "Jack, I don't think you want me to" I said sniffing again and wiping my tears. I walked to the kitchen and washed my hands and cleaned up my face. "Mark seriously we need to talk about it" he cried.

"Fine fine fine" I said wiping off my hands with a paper towel. Jack took a seat and put his hands underneath his chin. He gave me the puppy eyes but he was STILL naked. "Well, you ready?" I asked. He nodded waiting for the story. "Well, you were walking around the house doing stuff, and" I paused. I couldn't tell him! It would make him so depressed! I couldn't do that to my Jack. I felt anger rush through my body. Darkiplier was coming for Jack. I took a heavy breath and I walked to the bathroom, locking myself in there. I hear Jack running towards the door, chasing after me. "Mark, come on baby. Can you tell me the rest? I wanna help you" his little soft voice said.