The Beginning

"Ami...I'm getting late! Where's my breakfast?" Ahmed asked his mother.

"It's ready beta! Come let me feed you." Ahmed's mother said.

"Yes! Please ami." Ahmed replied.

His mother feed him Idli & sambar.

"Allah hafiz ami!" Ahmed said

"Allah hafiz beta! Take care." Ahmed's mother replied.

Then Ahmed left to the office with his bike.

Ahmed Zafeer is a good looking IT guy, He is 25 years old. Ahmed has a striking appearance that commands attention without being ostentatious. He has a tall, lean build, with broad shoulders and a confident posture that exudes strength and self-assurance. His dark hair is neatly styled, framing his chiseled features – a strong jawline, a straight nose, and piercing brown eyes that reflect his intelligence and depth of character. His fashion sense is classic and timeless, mirroring his preference for simplicity and functionality in both his personal and professional life.

Ahmed always believed in logic. As an IT specialist, his life revolved around codes, algorithms, and systems that followed predictable patterns. Love, however, was something he never quite understood.

"Hello! How are you uncle?" Ahmed Greet & asked watchman.

"Ayee ahmed! I'm good beta...How are you?" Watchman replied with big smile on his face.

"I'm good uncle..I'll see you in the evening..Bye!" Ahmed replied & left to his office which was on 8th floor.

"Hello uncle! How are you? Busy watching someone??" It was Zara who greeted & asked watchman.

"Hello Zara beta! I'm good..good..How are you? Watchman asked zara.

"I'm good uncle! I'll see you in the evening" Replied Zara and left to the office.

"You are saying the same as Ahmed" Watchman told with bold voice. Zara didn't hear him as she left.

Zara Suleiman had recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science and started working at the same tech company where Ahmed was a senior software engineer. Zara possesses an effortless beauty that captivates those around her. She has a slender, graceful figure, with delicate features that radiate warmth and kindness. Her long, flowing hair is a rich chestnut color, cascading in soft waves around her shoulders, framing her heart-shaped face.

Zara's eyes are her most striking feature – large, expressive, and a mesmerizing shade of deep hazel, they sparkle with intelligence and curiosity. Her smile is bright and infectious, lighting up her face and drawing others to her with its genuine warmth.

In terms of style, Zara has a unique and eclectic fashion sense. She enjoys mixing classic pieces with trendy accents, creating looks that are both chic and individualistic. Whether she's dressed in a tailored blazer and jeans for work or a flowing bohemian dress for a night out, Zara always exudes confidence and effortless elegance.

Overall, Zara's beauty is not just skin deep – it emanates from within, reflecting her inner strength, compassion, and zest for life.

The first time Ahmed saw her, she was at her desk, her face illuminated by the computer screen, lost in her work.