Who I Really Am

After getting kicked out of Heaven, and Vaggie's identity being revealed to Charlie and everyone in the hotel, Y/N is at the lobby with everyone, except Charlie, who were talking about Vaggie's true identity. "So, like, where are your wings?" Nifty asked her. She replied "Nifty, I don't have--" before getting cutoff by Angel who said "Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack lack of tits?" and insulted afterwards. Vaggie gave a look of annoyance to Angel as Nifty asks the same question. "Yeah, where are your tits?" She said as she pulls the top of her shirt to inspect. Vaggie sighs in frustration as she grabs Nifty's hand to carry her before dropping her. "Any other questions?" She asked. "I got one." Husk said making everyone pay attention to him. "How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?" He asked. Vaggie then answered "It's not her fault. Angels are just--" before getting cutoff by Angel again who tried to predict what word Vaggie was gonna say. "Liars?" He said before Vaggie corrects him soon after. "..difficult. But Charlie's trying her best." "Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far." Husk added before leaving the lobby. Y/N then turns to Husk and said "Come on, Husk. Cut her some slack. It's not easy to achieve a dream as big as hers." Husk replied "Yeah, well, she shouldn't have dreamed something that big." before going to the bar to grab another bottle of whiskey. Y/N sighs disbelief before looking down.

"And where's miss fearless leader anyways?" Angel asked the whereabouts of Charlie. "Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?" He continued. "She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone..." Vaggie said as Y/N ponders at what she said. Charlie is not taking Vaggie's unmasking very well. He assumed she might be sad in her room, hurt that her girlfriend kept this secret for 3 years. Not long after, he saw Alastor (who I forgot to mention) smiling as he disappeared by using his shadow magic. Y/N thought he's probably up to no good. He might just take advantage at Charlie's current state. So without further hesitation, he gets up and walks upstairs before giving an excuse. "I'm gonna go to my room for a moment. Gonna go grab something." They all allow him to do his business before Y/N takes a different turn that leads to Charlie's bedroom. 

At the door of the bedroom, he drinks an invisibility potion before teleporting in her room with his Normality Relocator. In there, he finds that his suspicions were correct as he saw Alastor talking to Charlie. However, he didn't hear their conversation from the beginning so he's lost a few details of what Alastor talked to her. Fortunately, he's at a moment where Charlie tells him that she's not in control, because Heaven refuses to listen, and has an invincible army pointed at her doorstep, and she's powerless to stop it. Alastor smiles at her frustration before saying "I know something you don't know." in a singy-songy way. Charlie was confused when she hears this. "Those scary  angels are not quite as indestructible as they seem." He explained. Charlie is still confused what Alastor is trying to say. He then continues. "Just that you and your little band of misfits might stand more of a chance than you think." "How? I'll do anything."  Charlie said in a desperate tone. "Anything?" Alastor said ominously  before reaching his hand to Charlie as he says. "Then... let's make a deal." Hearing this made Y/N intervene quickly as he wears off his invisibility and summons his Murasama in his hand as he points the tip of the sword at Alastor's face. Y/N's sudden presence surprised both Alastor and Charlie. "Y/N? How'd you get here?" Charlie asked him, only to be met with silence as his attention is locked on to Alastor who's smile has begun to turn into a scared frown. "Don't think about dealing in her soul, Radio Demon." Y/N said to Alastor. "I-I wasn't thinking about dealing her soul. It's just a favor between friends!" He frantically replied. Charlie intervenes and reassures Y/N. "Y/N, please. It's the only way to protect everyone and this hotel!" Charlie sighs. "Let me make a deal with him. I have to know how we can kill the angels." Y/N looks at Charlie as if he wanted to say something, but he pauses. He looks back at Alastor and gave a him a glare before putting away his weapon. He then spoke "He's not the only one who has that information." Charlie widens his eyes after hearing that. "What?" Y/N sighs before saying "But before I tell you, I must tell you and everyone something else....." Charlie looks in curiosity while Alastor looks with a smile. "Something....I've been keeping." Y/N said before walking towards Charlie's bedroom door and getting out as Charlie and Alastor followed him.