Prologue

Prologue Awakening of the Evil Dragon God of Infinity And the Road Of Annihilation Begins

In the Realm of nothingness, there stood a person now in that deep sleep as that from how he was in his true form of the matter now as that soon time to come for his awakening now as that for everything he needs to do vs what isn't good against th...

In the Realm of nothingness, there stood a person now in that deep sleep as that from how he was in his true form of the matter now as that soon time to come for his awakening now as that for everything he needs to do vs what isn't good against the forces of evil that all shall be revealed to the truth. Still, one of many things in General he is the Former Childhood friend of Issei Hyoudou and the Current Childhood friend of Irina Shidou and his Name is Danny Uchiha Pendragon Kara.

Danny(...This place...)

Inside Danny's mindscape, he was going over many things throughout history from what he didn't know about but the events shocked him and his memories disgusted him from overall events that led into the course of the awakened.

Rayquaza(Soo you finally up)

Danny(Rayquaza? And now I thought you'd move on to a New Host?)

Rayquaza(Overall yes but in truth no while you were in sleep now as that I was stopped now as that it seems you've got the attention of whatever high-force now that's soon to reveal itself)And he was right as then spoke in an extremely powerful voice.

???(Danny Kara)Danny quickly turned around his eyes widened to see a huge Dragon that was covered in gray and red scales it was easily the almost same size as Rayquaza.

Rayquaza(impossible!)

Danny(Rayquaza do you know who this is?)

???(Ah Rayquaza it's been a long time the last time I heard about you was when you ended the Great War itself after you crushed Ddraig and Albion Like Ants)

Rayquaza(Danny this is Bahumut the True Dragon God of Annihilation Easily More powerful than Great Red if he took part in saving your life then there must be a Reason)

Danny(Is that right?)

Bahamut(Yes I can get you back to the land of the living but I have reasons you see I was known to be the one to bring about the end of the world or Armageddon but ever since I died you could say I matured and watched from the underworld to see the world growing to show some pretty interesting stuff, I've seen everything that happened to you Honestly the three factions require a huge reality check that is one condition if I help you)

Danny(And the other)

Bahamut(For too long Dragons have been getting scarcer and scarcer I want you to rebuild the Dragon faction and make them respected beings we once were I will give you the power to change someone into a Dragon that is the other condition I have for you)

Danny(I Accept your deal)

Bahamut(Very well I will seal myself in a Sacred Gear and give it to you Armageddon's Descent is its name Combined with Rayquaza and you will be unstoppable You will need my power for the trails ahead of you to get back to the land of the living)