Chapter 15

Polifonia(Take care of yourself La Folia and make us Proud)

Danny(Well you better let me know about those companies as soon as possible if we can get access to their financial growth I can eliminate them and make them suffer)

Lucas(I won't let you down Pendragon-Dono)

Polifonia(What should we do now Lucas?)Polifonia spoke with worry she hated the factions as her daughters were killed due to letting Issei Hyoudou do what he wanted and they executed him only to appease Danny which they failed to do.

Lucas(We must not let the factions know about our involvement we need to pretend that we are on their side and help Lord Danny in doing what he needs to we were kept in the Darkness for so long and we should be thankful for Lord Danny to open our eyes it is time we repay the debt we owed him if it was for him our girls would be among us but we trusted the factions and didn't help him when he needed it)Lucas spoke remembering that Danny had come for their help in gaining some Holy Light weapons that he could against the Khaos Bridge but they ignored him.

Lucas(We didn't help him back then so we can help him now we will make the factions know that humanity can be as capable as them and we can destroy them if we want to!)Lucas declared with slight anger in his voice to which Polifonia responded with sadness and anger.

Polifonia(I agree with Le Fay and Arthur still being alive the Pendragons were also complicit in what they have done all of us believed them and we paid the price for that we will never again be deceived)Lucas nods as he speaks.

Lucas(I agree let's hope that La Folia can serve Lord Danny and not hold back his factions)Lucas spoke as he and his wife both grieve the death of their daughters.

Pov Changement Outside the Rihavein Residence

La Folia(I told you my parents would understand....)La Folia spoke seriously hiding her happiness that her parents were spared as Danny nodded and spoke seriously.

Danny(Very well once I get their hands on their information I can easily destroy the factions from within and with Kara and Nexonia handling the Sleeper Agents I should have enough time to slowly and steadily wipe the factions)La Folia nodded as Abyssal Disable his cloaking Device and spoke Abyssal asked as Danny nodded and responded.

Abyssal(So Are they-?)

Danny(They are on our side report this to Abyssalsion we can take our armies out from here the Rihavein family is now an ally)Abyssal nods as he reports this to the Demonic General Danny then asks.

Danny(And one more thing I need you to train this girl and make sure she is ready right Abyssal?)Abyssal looked at La Folia and saw her resolve as she spoke with a bow.

La Folia(Please take care of me!)Abyssal almost Chuckles as he speaks.

Abyssal(Never Did I think I would get an apprentice of my own*He then turned his attention to La Folia and spoke*La Folia right?*La Folia nods*My training will be hard and it won't be easy the Factions have God Class beings and Super Devils if you can face them are you ready for this?)Abyssal Asked seriously to which La Folia nodded as she responded La Folia bowed and Abyssal nodded as he sensed the Demonic Army leaving as they all teleported back to base.

La Folia(I accept! I won't disappoint you, Teacher!)

Meanwhile Pov

Irina was in her room in the Pendragon household now lost in thoughts about why she or her past self rejected Danny's feelings. and added onto his Trauma from what Danny told her she wanted to protect him because in her eyes he was a powerless human from how her past self said but overall she chose to be an Angel Irina gripped her fist she hated her past self for not only discarding Danny her childhood friendship like it was nothing but just for two Key flaws that he was Human and due to his Evil Nature.