Prologue

{The Dark Night}

It was a very dark night and the road was completely deserted.

A Black Car was moving at high speed on the road. There was only one person sitting inside the car who was driving and he had a mask on his face.

Then some 4 White cars come from behind and attack on that black car.

Even though the glass of the black car was bullet proof, but because of their continuously firing the glass of the black car got broken.

Just then the black car stops and from inside comes out a tall and handsome man with blue angry eyes.

A lot of goons were standing in front of him with guns pointed but there was no fear on his face, there was Only anger.

He took out a gun from his pocket and started hitting those goons. He was hitting them not only with the gun but also with his hands and kicks.

Within minutes he killed everyone and stands in middle of the death bodies.

He takes out his phone and calls someone.

What do you mean you don't know who sent these people?
I have killed everyone, remove all these dead bodies from here as soon as possible, I am going home, I have work. He disconnected the call saying all this!

Then he hears the sound of someone's feet in that silence.

When he looks back, he sees a girl standing there.

That girl's face was covered with Scarff and she looked like she had probably come from a party.

She was wearing a sparkle dress and she had a butterfly tattoo on her belly which looked very Beautiful.
That man also looked at the girl's tattoo.

The girl looked very frightened as if she had been shocked.

did you see something here? He ask her.

Y... yes! she stammers.

What did you see? He again ask her.

That you killed those people and also asked your man to dispose of their dead bodies. I not only saw it but I also recorded it on my phone. She says showing him her Black butterfly phonecase.

Ohhh, the little butterfly saw everything and also recorded it, no worries, now you too die.Saying this he points his gun at the girl's forehead. The girl was very scared.

The girl closed her eyes as the man pressed the trigger point of the gun.

It turns out that the gun has run out of bullets, the man says ".Little butterfly, I think you still have a few more minutes to live, I'll get the pills right now. He said this and moves towards his car.

That girl started running away from there as soon as she saw the chance. There were tears in her eyes, there was fear on her face, but she was running away from her death.

The man sees her running from the mirror of the car and starts chasing the girl in his car.

After sometime the girl can't be seen anywhere he finds her everywhere but looks like she's gone.

Dammit!! she can't run what if she tells everyone she saw, also she have proof in that bloody Phone!!!

He calm himself and say:
"She ran Away" No matter what happens little Butterfly I will find you and kill you! With devilish smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
How's the Prologue?
This is just a trailer picture is coming my Friends...😉
Tell me your thoughts in the comments!
Written by Lisa💐.