3-I am Coming Babygirl!

[CHAPTER 3-I AM COMING BABYGIRL]

H

A Z E L' S P O V:
It's been 3 days since I met him but I still don't know why I keep remembering him as if I have seen him somewhere before. His blue eyes reminds me of someone.

Then a scary thought came to my mind....

No no, he cannot be HIM, yes he's not HIM.

Stop it, Hazel what are you thinking from long time? Stella made me out of my overthinking.

N...n...Nothing! I said.

Ohh! So you were not thinking about anything for so long, don't lie, look you are stammering, it means you are lying, now tell the truth! She said with full confidence.

You are stubborn. I said to her.

Less than you! She said.

You...Bitch! I shout lightly.

Hawww!! You don't feel ashamed while abusing your best friend! She said.

Did You feel ashamed to trouble me? I said.

I was asking about the reason for your trouble! She said.

I am sorry! I said realising my overreacting.

What? Wow you said sorry to me! It is you Hazel? She said jokingly.

Please Stella I am not in the mood of your silly jokes! I said.

What happen tell me? I am not your bestfriend for name only! She said.

Nothing....I said.

Then a call came to my phone I look at the caller I'd and the name made me Smile.

Who is it whose call made your disturbed mood correct? She ask.

It's my Dad fool! You and your mind! I said.

Ohhh! ok you talk! i am leaving. She said and went away.

I answered the call.

Hello dad!!! I said.

Hello my Princess how are you? He ask.

Ohh! Dad I am absolutely fine...But I am missing you, when are you coming? I ask him.

Umm....By the way, let me tell you, I am here, at our home! He said making me really shock.

Whatt? You are joking? I said.

No princess I am not joking! And I called just to tell you to come quickly as there are some guests coming here for dinner tonight! He said.

Okay! I said and immediately leave for my house.

I reached home in some time, I spend a good time with my dad after 3 months because he went on a business trip.

Okay now princess! Guests are coming go and get ready! Dad said making our good conversation stop.

Huh! Dad, Am I not looking good like this? Why should I get ready? Which guests are coming? I ask him many questions at one time.

Ohh ohhh! Princess calm down! So, You will have to be ready because your college principal is coming with his son and daughter! He tells me.

What? With his son! It means he will also come!

Who? He said.

N...no one! I said and went to my room for getting ready.

why is he coming here!

Z A Y N' S P O V:
It's been 3 days since I met her and not a single second has passed in which I have not remembered her.

Those brown eyes of hers remind me of someone like I have seen her somewhere but no, she can't be that girl.

I have kill so many girls she can't be "HER"!

"She" must have died by now.

I was sitting in my office thinking, then he comes to my cabin without knocking.

You don't know manners you can't come in anyone's cabin without knocking. I shouts at him.

This is not anyone's cabin, this is my best friend's cabin! He my so-called bestfriend Robin Said.

Huh!

what were you doing? remembering my sister in law? He teases me.

Who's sister-in-law? I ask him.

Mine! He said.

Shut up Robs! You don't have anywork? I ask him.

I have! But I came to tell you that you have to go to dinner with your father and sister tonight! He said.

Cancel it! I don't want to go! I said.

But...

I said I don't want to go! So be a good assistant and tell him that I don't have time to come! I said to him and he nodded like a good assistant.

By the way, where is this dinner? I ask him looking at my computer screen.

at someone's house! He said.

This idiot!

at whose house? I ask him politely.

Mr.Knight Miller! He said.

What?

Yes! But wait why are you shock? He said.

FLASHBACK STARTS✨

your name?

Hazel!

Maybe if someone asks for your name then you should tell them your full name? Will you?

Hazel Miller!

✨FLASHBACK ENDS✨

Nothing! Cancel all the meetings of today's evening! I will go to dinner! I said.

But why? Now, just now you said cancel dinner and now you are saying cancel meetings, what is all this? He ask me.

Do as much as I said, you are my assistant, we will talk later, if I have to go in the dinner so I have to, don't think so much! Now you can go and do your work and tell the dad that I will come! He nodded and went out looking at me suspiciously.

As soon as he left, a big smile came on my face.

Wow! means I will meet her once again and that too at her home, this time I will try to know her better.

How can I lose the chance to meet her, I will meet her today!

I am coming babygirl to steal your heart like you steal mine.

[CHAPTER ENDS]

WORDS-1005💐
______________________________

Hey Galaxies!🌌
I hope you all are fine, so I know it's a short Chapter I am sorry for that!
But I did not have any time to write, but I tried next time I'll write the chapter of 2000 words Promise!
So, do tell me in the comments how's the chapter!
Vote if you like the chapter!
Stay tuned!

-Written by Lisa🦋