Simula

The musicians went out of the stage after their practice. I loudly clapped my hands, showing my applaud to them. They're really good! For sure, the crowd would love their performance. We're having a general dry run kasi ng program sa Monday, it's the school's Filipino Week. And as a president of the Theatre and Arts Club, I am the one in charge sa ganitong mga paandar for the school, especially during special events.

As they went down on the stairs, I approached them. Pero syempre, my eyes were focused on the one and only member of the group, Yñigo. He's the vocalist and bassist of the group, a basketball varsity, and my organic crush. He's a moreno and clean-looking type of guy carrying his usual manly aura and stance. That's why I like him e!

"Hi, coffee for you." I offered him the cup I am holding while wearing my most charming and cutest smile.

He tapped his other member's shoulder, signing them na mauna na sila. His member just nodded and continued to walk, leaving him in front of me.

"Spanish Latte? You know my go-to coffee, huh?" He said and accepted the coffee.

I smiled, hindi ko alam kung gaano ako kapula ngayon sa sobrang pagkakilig but for sure I'm totally blushing! Ah! I cleared my throat, I still have to show no love to him 'no! Meron parin naman akong sense ng pagka-dalagang pilipina.

"Well, that's the best seller daw e. So that's the one I bought nalang. It turns out it's your favorite pala." I lied. Of course I know!

"Hmm, I see. Thanks, though." He said in monotone and just passed by me.

I stand in awe. Matagal pa akong nakarecover bago ako nakabalik sa ulirat ko. Oh my gee! I held my cheeks and I felt it burning! Gosh, what good deed have I done to be blessed like this?! I so much like him! Tumalikod ako para makita siya, his stunning bold and prim back view was the only thing I saw. I smiled, I know someday magugustuhan niya rin ako. I'm one step closer, I can feel it.

He's not so ignorant of what I feel, I know he knows that I like him for so long. Since grade 9 palang ata, transferee palang siya, crush ko na siya! And mas lalo lang nadagdagan yung pagkagusto ko sa kanya when we get to share the same section on grade 10. There, I saw the different prospects of him. The happy Yñigo, the sad Yñigo, the upset Yñigo, the competitive Yñigo and syempre, the pafall na Yñigo. But who cares? This is what makes the ride fun! I seek for thrill and that's what he offers kaya swak kami.

I happily went back on our room. Tapos naman na rin yung general practice namin for the foundation day kaya babalik nalang ako sa room. Our classroom is a bit mess, vacant kasi namin ngayon kaya medyo nag-iingay yung iba. Some went outside naman dahil vacant naman, maybe they also went outside the campus kasi pwede naman. They're not so strict here, this school is much liberated. While yung iba, chose to stay nalang and magchikahan dito.

Lumapit ako kay Azi, he's a loyal friend of mine. We've been friends for like years, bago pa may dumating na Yñigo sa buhay ko. He's just scrolling through his phone, I want to laugh sana kasi himala at di siya nag-aaral ngayon. If I am studious, mas malala naman 'to. Everytime he has a free time, he studies. Hindi ko alam kung paano niya pa nakukuhang tawaging free time yun.