00 || the backstory

★ ★ ★

No one would ever glance at the Tarun family, they were known for being clever. Though there was one who wasn't, his name is Duncan Tarun.

The Tarun family and Satella family were no friends, they'd never talk to eachother and if they did, it was forced.

But then, one night, Duncan saw a beautiful girl, and walked towards her, introducing himself, but after he did, she widened her eyes and ran away from him. His parents told him that the beautiful girl's name is Courtney Satella, and that he may never speak to her again.

But then, he sees her the next day, standing in front of the daycare with her pink fluffy unicorn. He walked to her, but Courtney didn't want to talk to him, so she ran in the daycare. That didn't stop Duncan from running after her though, he rain inside only to see her standing there, bossing everyone around.

That was the day he started hating her.

Duncan didn't like to be bossed around, and especially not by someone that's the same age as him.

So he pushed her, making her fall.

Days, weeks, even years after that, they still hate eachother.

But once they go to the same high school, they realise they're in the same class, what will happen now?..

_________

if you're reading this, thank you for reading this chapter! <3
I know this chapter was short, but this was basically a prologue. The next chapters will be longer and less boring.

<3, lou