1

Father's POV

in the royal hospital

finally.. I have been longing for a third child, and now she is finally here. My first and second child are already so excited, this is the first time in history that a girl is being born on our family. That's why everyone including me is especially excited.

timeskip after the baby arrived

3rd POV

the father held his precious daughter so tight some would think she'd vanish if he didn't. She had beautiful glowing white hair and golden eyes, she looked like a real angel. Everyone cried while holding this wonder in their arms, even the oh so emotionless people. However, it wasn't long till the father noticed she had stopped breathing. Suddenly the room filled with panic and doctors putting her on IV so she can breath.

„Her body is way too small and her heart is very weak. She might face some major difficulties in the future, there are many things to look out for to not cause any risks." told the doctor. „We will do anything." replied the father. The doctor started listing many things like types of food she shouldn't eat or activities to avoid and her needing to always sleep 15+ hours or her body won't endure it.

2 hours later

The father was now smiling at his little girl whom he can finally have in his arms again. „your name will be Aurora Eleanor Himeko Anya Romanov, my Rora baby" he said smiling.

sorry for the short chapter yall!!
QESTION
should next chap be timeskip after 2 years or still same time? (you'd see her first words and stuff orr she can already talk if timeskip)

what's ur guys' favorite flower?