4

4 months later 

The family was sitting on the couch in their major living room and watching a movie called the smurfs. The brothers and father though, were only looking at the little baby in their fathers arms getting showered with love. Nobody but the baby was paying attention to the movie when she suddenly desired orange juice. She started giving body signals which were left unnoticed as they were all busy admiring her existence. She had no choice but to try to speak her wish out.

„d-dada" was the first word coming out of her mouth.
Her father jumped up in joy and holding her up. He had tears in his eyes.
„Oh my god yes baby, yes, I'm your dada, my baby, my blessing. Good job baby, come on say dada, da-da please hm do it for me do it for daddy please"

„da-da" she said again. Her father was over the moon. Her Brothers all demanded she'd say their name next.

„Come on baby say bubba please bub-ba say bub-ba" said the eldest, Nikolai. 

„Bbbbuba" „such a good girl, I'm your bubba, now and forever, c'mere" Nikolai said giving her forehead kisses.

„It's my turn now you Mudak. Baby please say brother hm bro-ther"

„bwother" „you so fucking cute i'm gonna die oh my god."

Her father stole her back into his arms. She started squirming. „What's wrong baby do you want something hm?" He asked snuggling his face into hers. „ mewanorangjuce" „ah baby I'm so sorry of course, your wish is my command. There you go." He handed her her pink hello kitty sippy cup with oj in it and held it to her mouth so she could drink, she started holding onto his hands so he wouldn't let go and she sucked eagely everything out till the last drop and only then allowed him to let go, not like he ever would want to let go of that angelic hand.

She's too cute I can't .. the father thought.

Hey guys!! She finally got her first words out. Next chap will be her first steps

STORY RELATED QUESTIONN
I think I'm then gonna do a timeskip till either kindergarten or high school what do you guys want?