Y/n POV

My eyes widened hearing his reply,
"You stalked me?" I didn't wanted to perticularly say it but these words came out of my mouth all of a sudden. He looked at me for some short seconds then chuckled,.
"You can say it like that....I was just too interested in knowing you.."
I blushed a little hearing him....He is just too sweet for me. He always acts cold and heartless infront of everyone but he is totally different for me...My husband. He saw me spacing out and snapped his fingers infront of me, i came into the real world and he chuckled seeing me again....
"Well Well, we will drink these together but can you go out of the room please?" I raised my eyebrows a little with a confused expression,
"Why?" I asked but quickly palmed my mouth seeing his playful smirk...
"You really want to know what men's do in private?" OMG, he is looking so hot now and also his vulgar talks....I think I am falling for him....Wait! I am falling for him? Yes! I think I am starting to love him... afterall he is Jeon Jungkook....No one can resist his charm and sweetness (which he only shows to me).
I quickly shooked my head as no, my cheeks getting red, i ran into bathroom after saying "I am gonna take shower then"
I heard him chuckle behind me.

In the bathroom, i removed my clothes and went inside the shower....The hot water touching my body making me relax in the king sized bathroom, The smell of my and his cologne hitting my nostrils making me feel flustered, he was not here but it was making me feel his presence....I was like that for sometime in the shower then i turned it off and wore my clothes. I tried to dry my hairs and thankfully I am a quick learner and i dried my hairs....then i opened the bathroom door, walking outside, i hope he is done for now.

I stepped out of the bathroom, looking up only to get mesmerized by the view infront of me.

The room light was dim... and it was a bit decorated...A projector was settled on the wall infront of the bed and the bed was also decorated. My mouth was open and there he was... Holding a small rectangular box of something in his hand near the door. He gave me a playful smile..
"How is it Mrs Jeon?"
I was too mesmerized to answer....He came closer to me, placing the box on the bed, he whispered in my ear
"Mrs Jeon?"
I blushed, "i-it is so Perfect"
He smiled and held my hand in his leading me to the bed. He made me sit on the bed .
"This small date.... only for my Mrs Jeon"
I blushed again at his words and he handed me my strawberry shake. I took the shake and then he handed me the rectangular box he was holding before. I looked at him confusingly, "open it, i know you will like it" i opened the box in both confusion and curiosity only to get surprised by the thing Inside it.

 I looked at him confusingly, "open it, i know you will like it" i opened the box in both confusion and curiosity only to get surprised by the thing Inside it

It's chocolate! And I love chocolate more than anything you know?
How stupid I feel right now....I thought it was something else.
"OMG! Mr Jeon!!" I looked at him with wide smile, earning a same smile as reply. I took one chocolate and tasted it...it was really so damn delicious. Then I took one chocolate and offered it to him, he chuckled at my childish behaviour and ate the chocolate with my hand. While eating the chocolate his lips touched mine fingers making my cheeks flush red...I quickly pulled them to me and Yes! He chuckled again!!

After sometime

Right now me and Mr Jeon are watching a movie, it's "Train to Busan". I don't like romantic movies so much, even I have watched this movie 1048293974829102 times, i still can't get over it you know?
While watching, i often sensed Mr Jeon glancing at me making me shy.
We weren't sitting close to each other but soon i felt him coming closer to me. And soon we were so close that his hand was rubbing against mine, i didn't dare to stop him.....Nor i wanted to.
After hours the movie ended and we stretched our muscles.
"That was such a nice time, wasn't it?"
He said still rubbing his fingers on mine, staring me straight. As you might already know, i was blushing already and in reply i just nodded looking down.
He took my both hands in his and kissed the crown of it. I looked at him slightly only to find him looking at me with loving eyes. I again looked down and in the reaction he gently held my chin, pulling it up and soon my eyes met his....He leaned in closer to me, more closer, more closer and closer.
Now our faces was just centimetres away, his hot breath which had mix smell of banana milk and chocolate touching my face and so do mine was....i was like holding my breath when he finally spoke,
"You are my queen" and leaned in more, kissing my forehead. We both closed our eyes, enjoying the moment.
His soft rosy lips touching my forehead, as soon as his lips touched my crown, I couldn't help but feel a sudden flustered sensetion go down to my spine. I shivered just a lil and he held my hands more tightly, like securing me from everything, it was like he is saying "don't worry, you have me", and trust me This is the best thing I have experienced ever.

_______

I hope you liked this chapter.
You know My phone using time decreased more (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
I wrote this chapter secretary when my ma and pa weren't in sight!
I just hope i get a new phone soon.
And tell me, do you like the couple of jungkook and y/n?
Oh sorry sorry, i should say-
"Do you like the couple of Mr and Mrs Jeon?"