²³

Y/n POV

"M-mr J-jeon?"

"Hmm?"

He looked up at me from his laptop, he was wearing a thin white t-shirt with black pants, doing something uninteresting in the laptop.

After he left for shower earlier, I was too stunned to even move...
WE.ARE.GOING.ON.A.FUVKING.HONEYMOON!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I don't know what I am feeling right now, sad? Ofcourse not, excited? Maybe, Fear? Ofcourse! Flustered!? A FUCKING YESSS!!

He is just too hot to handle, I love it when he is all dominant and bossy but caring at the same time, Like, the way he looks at me, the way he caress for me, the way he always be in his limits, the way he makes me flustered, the way he gives me a smile to let me know that I shouldn't be scared of him, the stern look he gives me when I kiss any bunny or bamie and...And...Him.

"Say it already Mrs jeon, You know I hate waiting"

I looked at him, his black orbs, his long thick silky hairs, his pink plump lips, his glass skin, his body language, his little nose scrunch sometimes, the small lip piercing which he wores and the cold yet calm sound of his footsteps approaching me, Wait, what??

"What happened darling?"

Bro! I am dumb! Yes ! I am dumb, dumber, DUMBEST! I was clearly CHECKING MY HUSBAND OUT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM RIGHT NOW!! but he is my husband...But..I am shyy...But he is handsome-

He sat beside me on bed and held my shoulders, looking in my eyes, i knew I had to utter something now...but...I can't! It's like his presence so close around me has stopped the motion of the sound waves coming from my mouth. I opened my mouth but it was like my voice's inaudible, i tried to look down but this stupid Jerk gaze of mine kept drifting back to my husband's lips making my own self all red.

"N-nothing"

Finally, My voice made an escape but...

"Tell me what's it!"

He said sternly,
I shouldn't be stubborn right?

"Umm..H-have y-y-you gone on a honeymoon with someone b-before?"

I asked, already crossing all limits of being embarrassed! Wait...I AM REALLY STUPID!

He chuckled loudly, but wait, it was not a chuckle, it was a laugh, a sweet heartly laughed laugh which someone gets from the bottom of their heart.
He flewd on the bed still laughing while holding his stomach, i couldn't help but smile softly after seeing him.

It's my first time seeing him laughing so heartily and freely and trust me...This is the best thing I have seen ever. My Mr jeon laughing. For me , it was like a early giggle of a cute newborn baby, and yet then I realised He is so cute.

"Mrs jeon you are really stupid!!"

He said still laughing making me pout in offence as I asked with a lil raised eyebrows,

"Excuse me? I am not stupid!!!"

He looked up at me, resting his head on his hand which was being rested on the bed by his elbow. He still had that laugh-after look on his face making me try hard to not smile.

"Well you really are stupid cause...You know why?"

"Why"

He gestured me to come closer, i looked at him with confused but he just held my wrist and pulled me on top of him in a swift motion. Now we both were laying on the bed while I was half on his chest, my hairs falling on his face as he held me tightly by my waist.

"A person only goes to honeymoon after marriage with his wife/husband, and You are my one, only and Mine , Sweetheart"

He said with a smile, looking directly in my eyes and I...i didn't wanted to look down...I wanted to look in his eyes, I've fallen for him already.

For his surprise, i just looked in his eyes with my shy smile and he just smiled more and said,

"We are going for shopping tommorow, get really hmm?"

"What about your office?"

"I took leave for us"

He said, pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"O-oh"

He smiled more and then for a second I thought he is gonna kiss me but he got up and said,

"You must be uncomfortable, Go and change too, i still have some work left"

He said plopping on the couch with his laptop again.

I GOTTA CONFESS TO THIS MAN SOON!!!!

________

REALLY 20+ VOTES? 😭
THANKS A LOT.

AND SORRY, I SHOULD HAVE UPLODED THIS CHAP. EARLIER BUT I WAS AFRAID TO OPEN WATTPAD THINKING WHAT IF I DIDN'T GOT 20+ VOTES?

YOU GUYS ARE JUST AMAZING.

BTW, I GOT A NEW STORY IDEA SO I WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYS IF YOU LIKE IT.

YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT, I'LL POST NEXT CHAPTER SOON,

THIS STORY IS OF A FANGIRL AND AN IDOL, THE FANGIRL IS SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, MIGRAINE, SHE HAS LIKE NO FRIENDS AND HER PARENTS ARE ALSO NOT THAT GOOD BUT SOMEHOW SHE FOUND HERSELF IN A STREET OF KOREA AND THAT CHANGED HER LIFE! CAUSE THERE SHE MET HER IDOL, HE DIDN'T KNEW HER BUT SHE DID, AS SHE THOUGHT, HE WAS SO KIND, KIND ENOUGH TO ADMIT HER TO HOSPITAL AS SHE GOT SOME LITTLE SCRATCHES EARLIER.

AND THEN THEY STARTED TO MEET AND HE HELPED HER AND SHE FELL FIRST BUT HE FELL HARDER.

AND NEXT... SHOULD I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
IT'S TRAUMATIC.