Prologue : A Villain killing other Villains???

A long time ago, in China, a baby suddenly began to glow, revealing himself as the first superpowered person, after that multiple person also began to show sign of power, those power were soon called Quirk, and after decades, the percentage of Quirked persons went to 80%, and as shown in humanity, when powerful people appeared, they began to act selfishly in hope of gain and decided to steal, lie, kill, it was the first Super Villains, but to counter it, some people decided to use their power for good, making the first Super Heroes.

After some times, Heroes wasn't just an hobby, it became a full job, where you were paid for you services, giving fame and liberty, it became the most wanted job, but it wasn't given to anyone, you needed a licence, so they had to make school for heroes, like UA the Best Hero school in Japan.

USJ 3rd Person POV :

We could see multiple student spread around this huge place called USJ, it was a place made to train the future heroes in rescuing mission, but because of bad luck, a crowd of villains have decided to attack this class in hope to destroy the top 1 Hero, the Symbol of Peace, All Might. The students were clearly outmatched, not by power, but in number, unfortunately, to add to this unfair difference, the Pro Heroes here as teacher, were only in the number of two, one dressed as an astronaut, 13, was supervising the non dispersed student, while one wearing a weird looking scarf, using it as a capture weapon, Eraserhead was fighting the villains on his own, using his quirk which allow him to erase any quirk just by staring at them.

He was fighting all of them using acrobatic movement to attack and dodge, he was hardly able to keep on with all of the enemies, but surprisingly, he lost balance and was at the mercy of an enemy whose arm was mutated as a blade, as he was about to strike him to kill him, a shadow appeared behind him, before his head was sliced off, with blood spread everywhere, Eraserhead could only watch, shocked by the sudden death, and as the corpse fell, he could see who was the killer. It was a blond man, with a viking helmet on his head, a long beard covering the down part of his face, only showing a crazy smile, he was topless, except for what looked like wolf fur, he was holding two twin axe, one which was now bloody, and wearing green pants with leather boots.

 It was a blond man, with a viking helmet on his head, a long beard covering the down part of his face, only showing a crazy smile, he was topless, except for what looked like wolf fur, he was holding two twin axe, one which was now bloody, and we...

The villains around them were horrified, and confused to say the least, they just saw one of them get easily decapitated by just one swing, and worse, from on villain who was on their side earlier.

    Villain : WHAT THE HELL!!! HE WAS ON OUR SIDE SECONDS AGO!!

    Villain : WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU ASSHOLE? HE WAS ONE OF US!!

    Eraserhead : I know you, villain.

    ??? : Villain? Kinda hurting when I just saved you, don't you think.

    Eraserhead : Why would you kill one of your fellow villain? BERSERKER.

    Berserker : Quite easy, I wasn't one of them to begin with. Those idiots just came to my cell and try to enroll me by saying all of their plan, to attack this university and kill All Might. And I don't think Nezu would like if I let it happen, so I pretend to join them to go out of prison and help you save the kids. So either you believe me and we both fight those villains to protect your student, or you refuse, and I will just watch you get destroyed by them.