chapter 1: 20 Years later

The crowd was shouting their name "Brozone"One minute showtime!" A red Troll said baby Branch wa slooking out of the stage seeing plenty of people" All right, guys we're gonna open with"Girl, baby,Baby"and close with "Baby, Baby, Girl." Wait no that doesn't sound right."Ooh! I got it. Open with"Baby,Baby, Girl"Close with"Baby,Baby,Woman."Yes!" he exclaims throwing the pen on the paper and he laughs"We are gonna make boy band history tonight." 510, 511. 512." Love it, brother" I want to see  a hundred more of those by showtime, Spruce" Those abs need to be poppin baby!"Oh, come on!" they showed Spruce abs"God, I want to an egg on those abs."John Dory, do I really have to keep wearing these things?"Clays asks John"Yes, you do, Clay."They're funderwears. It's underwear but 76% more fun. Now let's see those dance moves, brother." Clay did the robot"Bro. You look stressed. Breathe." Floyd says as John sassed" Well, ofcourse I'm stressed, Floyd. It's the first show of the tour." We have the hit the perfect family harmony."We promised the fans." Okay, calm down.  You're making baby Branch nervous." Brozone!" the audience shouted,"What? Nervous?" No."He's not allowed to be nervous. He's got to be perfect." Floyd rolles his eyes" Cut him some slack, John Dory. It's his first show." Floyd walks over to Baby Branch"Oh, come on abs!" Spruce yelled"hey, Branch. How you feeling?" I feel like I'm gonna barf and pass out and..."And pee your pants all at once?" How'd did you know?" Ah, you got the preshow jitters." Comeplty normal." Everyone gets'em." You want to know what I do? When I get'em?" Braf pass out pee your pants?" Floyd chuckles" I remember that I'm with my brothers and  then we  come together, there's nothing we can't do." But no one's ever hit the perfect family harmony before. Is it true it can shatter dimonds?" Branch eyes lit up" Yeah it's that powerful." All right boys, just remember, no matter what you do, follow my lead." Or maybe let's go out ther have fun together." It's just so much pressure." Clay gulped.

(i'M GOING TO SKIP BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE THAT PART WHEN THEY FALL THAT'S SO EMBARRSING I CAN SHOW YOU THE VIDEO THO)