14

The Journey: Forgotten

The AJSJF OMG 1.K VIEWS??? i'm not uploading the chaps that quick due to final examinations 😭

It's a brand new day for everyone, especially Jun, todays his special day! He ran down excitedly expecting to be greeted by his members, but it was all silent, doing whatever they want. "Hey guys." Jun greeted, "Good morning Jun." They all replied back.

Jun's POV

Weird, aren't they suppose to greet me at least a happy birthday? Maybe they didn't realize it yet, they'll sure greet me later

Weird, aren't they suppose to greet me at least a happy birthday? Maybe they didn't realize it yet, they'll sure greet me later. Aside from that, I'm hungry, hm... Mingyu's making pancakes, Jeonghan hyung is making orange juice, I think today's gonna go good.

Ugh.. today is not going good, I haven't even had a single happy birthday from any of them, do they think today's June 9th? It's clearly June 10th, it's even on the news, maybe they're shy? To think about it, I don't think so. Maybe I'm just overthinking, or maybe they actually forgotten?

I've never been this depressed in my birthday, it's suppose to be fun, celebrations and all..

I've been staring at the ceiling for hours, what time is it... 8:00 PM?? Gosh, that long? I should go down, the members might be worried.

And as I should've known, they're not here, all the room doors are open, did they leave somewhere without me? The only door closed is the game room, where Wonwoo usually stays, I'm getting suspicious.. should I open it? I slowly crept up to the door.. slightly opening it before opening it fully, it's dark, empty, as expected.

"3...2...1" I heard someone mumble, and boom. Lights turn on, a banner that says: 'Happy Birthday Jun!' And the members, holding sorts of gifts.

"W-what?" I ask in confusion, is this really happening right now? "Pabo! Today's your birthday, liked the prank?" Mingyu grinned, "Liked it? No, I hate it! It was too real I thought you guys forgot about it." I pouted, seriously, a prank? "Sorry hyung, but anyways, we are here to celebrate." The8 said, which of course, I nodded aggressively, and let's say, best birthday ever.