15

『The Journey: Horangi Power』

"Seriously? You're gonna try to do the prank again?" Jun said baffled, remembering his birthday prank, "It's not gonna work." Jun replied, not being convinced enough. "It will! I promise, Hoshi's too dumb to even realize it!" The8 pleaded, "No, you're just anti-horangae."  Dino replied, earning a eye roll from the other, "Fine, I'm trusting you, if it doesn't work, I'm flinging you out the window." Jun threatened others chuckling at the statement.

Well, as expected, Hoshi was ignored, which he didn't realize until no one responded to his actions and jokes. "Am I being ignored?" Hoshi huffed, alone in his bedroom. "How do I get their attention.. hmm.." he thought for a while until getting a genius idea, a small smirk tugging his mouth, he pulls out a drawer, holding the members dorm room keys inside.

As Hoshi was planning his master plan, the other members were actually shopping for Hoshi's birthday, getting the ingredients of the cake they're going to make, party decorations and birthday gifts

"What do you think Hoshi would like?" Dokyeom asked, "Something tiger-related?" Mingyu suggested, "No shit Sherlock." Wonwoo eyed, "Language!" Joshua scolded. After amounts of shopping 3 carts later, they reached their house.

"Finally! We're done!" Seungkwan shouted, running towards his dorm door and tries to open it, but it resulted it in being locked. "I can't open it." Seungkwan said, "Same here." The others replied, all of the doors were locked.

"We have no choice but to stay in the living room for now." Seungcheol stated, and all the members slowly filling up the couch. "Wait, where's Hoshi?" Joshua asked, and coincidentally all the lights turned off, only to turn on the light above them, as they saw Hoshi standing in front of the members.

"Care to explain why all of you have been ignoring me?" Hoshi glared, there was no escape for the others, "U-uh hyung.. we didn't see you.." Dino said before getting cut off by Woozi, "Fine, we were all ignoring you as a birthday prank." He confessed, Hoshi gasped dramatically, "Seriously guys? I was so upser y'know?" Hoshi pouted, which the members found it cute. "Who cares about the prank, happy birthday Hoshi." Seungcheol smiled.

HAPPY BDAY URI 🐯‼️‼️‼️