Chapter 10: Eyes

Y/n pov:

I ran to Hotaru, it was my fault that I went with Kai. I shouldn't have been with Hotaru. "Hotaru wait!" I yelled. Hotaru turned around, I saw tears in his eyes. "What do you want Y/N!" Hotaru said.

"I can explain!" I yelled "Kai was the one who kissed me!" Hotaru look at me with disappointed, "Then why did you just stand there letting him do his way with him!"

"I was surprised! I didn't-" I said, until Hotaru interrupted me. "Save it Y/N!" Hotaru looked at me fully, I could see hatred in his eyes. He turned around and walked away. I could feel tears falling from my eyes. (IT TOOK ME BY SURPRISE, THE HATRED IN HIS EYES)

Hotaru POV:

I walked away from Y/n, I could hear her sobbing behind me. I wish it wasn't like this, but I was disappointed in her. If she loves me so much, then why didn't she say something to Kai. Why didn't she pull away before she got the chance. I feel so betrayed. I loved her so much. I thought I knew her but. I guess her true love was still Kai.

(Flashback)

Hotaru was called by Tecchin to meet him in his room. When Hotaru got there Tecchin announced that he was gonna marry one of the l/n clan daughter. He was angry because he didn't wanted to get married and thought the woman from the l/clan, was going to be in his way of forging katanas/swords.

Months later, when Hotaru saw Kai and Y/n together. He could tell they liked each other during their youth. And when he studied Kai (in a non-creppy way) he found out Kai still loved Y/N. All what Hotaru could do was to get Y/N away from Kai.

But now. Hotaru failed.

~to be continued~

"Has been awhile since I posted a chapter RIGHT!!! Anyways have a nice day or night! Buh bye!"