Mom? Dad?

Mum? Dad? ....

Nobody's POV

Caller- ... they were found dead.

Freya felt them four words replaying in her mind over and over again. She felt the world spinning around her, ready to swallow her whole. Tears silently left her glossy eyes, the woman on the phone was still talking about funeral arrangements and details about their death, but to Freya all she kept saying was:

They were found dead.

By now Freya had sat against a wall bringing her knees to her chest whilst she sobbed. It seemed like hours went by of just her sat alone, before the clattering of someone's boots could be heard.

Steph- Freya?

Freya just looked up at Steph, who knew something was wrong as soon as she looked into Freya's eyes, which were normally filled with love, care and blue.. instead her blue eyes were full of distraught and emotion. Steph immediately knelt next to the grieving girl and embraced her in a comforting hug.

Steph- What happend love?
Freya- T-t-they're g-gone.
Steph- Who Frey?
Freya- M-my parents. They're dead.

Stephs heart broke for the girl; she could only sympathise and offer her comfort for the girl. The pair sat there whilst Freya sobbed into Steph.

Steph- The team will be finished soon, I'll take you home.

Freya just about managed to get out a whisper.

Freya- Thank you.
Steph- Always.

Steph kissed the top of Freya's head before giving her a hand up. The pair don't really know what's going on between them but right now Steph's priority was making sure Freya is comfortable.
__________________________________________

On the way to Freya's house the two girls drive in silent. Steph had her had on Freya's upper thigh for some sort of comfort. Pulling up to her house, she noticed Yukio's bike on the drive. The Australian helped Freya get her bag out of the boot before embracing her once again.

Steph- Will you be OK?
Freya- I have to be don't I?
Steph- You can admit if your not OK. Promise me you will call me if you need anything.
Freya- Promise. Thank you for staying with me.
Steph- There's no need to thank me.

And with that Freya tipped Steph a weak smile before entering her house, wanting to be in her sisters comfort.

Theo- MUMMMYYY!
Freya- Hey darling have you been good?
Theo- YEAHH!

Freya gave her son a hug before walking into the living room where the others were.

Mia- THERE SHE IS THE WOMAN WHO SAID SHE WASN'T INTO STEPH CATLEY- Frey?
Lena- Frey what's happend?
Freya- Y-you don't know?
Mia- Know what?

Freya was in disbelief. You would think they would inform your sister- wait what if they didn't inform Harvey either? She struggled to get her words out, stuttering each time she tried. This made Mia grow irritant.

Mia- Oh spit it out already Freya.
Lena- At your own pace Frey.
Freya- Collision. Drunk. Dead. Mum. Dad.
Mia- What do you mean Freya speak normal English?!
Lena- There was a collision which involved your mum and dad and a drunk person?... and someone's dead...

Freya just nodded the teats flowing more then ever.

Mia- Frey? Who died?

Freya looked up at her sister, the pair could read each others mind, so Mia knew as her eyes filled up with tears before they fell from her face.

Mia- No. NO. FREYA TELL ME THEY ARE PARENTS ARE NOT DEAD.
Freya- I can't believe it either.
Mia- Which one?
Freya- Moo... They both...

Lena felt hopeless watching her two best friends in this state after finding their parents had died. She couldn't help but cry a little herself as Evelyn and Rowan were like second parents to her. The two sisters were both hysterical