3 Year Anniversary Special

In a deep section of outer space, a small starship named XW-4 was blasting through the cosmos. Inside, new Retrabán member: Woomy60 was at a round table writing in a journal.

Woomy60's writing:
"Mission log. Number 81. While the rest of the Retrabán are on the other side of the universe, We are on our way to help a space colony of Inklings and Toads. Planet Goodwin to be exact. We've received reports that Obidion is still alive and is threatening to destroy their planet."

Suddenly red lights start flashing while an alarm goes off. Omega comes running to him.

Omega: 60! We're being followed!

Woomy60 then runs back to the cockpit with Omega and sits down in his chair. He pulls up the rear view video screen. When a ship appears, Woomy60 was in disbelief.

Woomy60: The Chapel! It's Obidion's ship! It's right behind us!!

Woomy60 then flips a few switches, and pushes some buttons. She picks up a microphone to get to the passengers attention. Callie, Marie, Demon, and Reaper were playing Rummy.

Woomy60: (through speaker) This is your captain speaking, please put up your tables, and rotate your seats to the normal position. The fasten seatbelts sign is now on!

Demon: Just as I was winning.

Demon and Reaper put the cards away, Callie and Marie fold up the table. Demon pushes a few buttons as the her and Reaper's chairs both rotated facing forward. Then they all put their seatbelts on.

Woomy60: Everyone, hang on! I'm activating the afterburners to the maximum!

After pushing a button, the XW-4 goes twice as fast than they were originally going. On The Chapel's cockpit, Obidion is pissed. He slammed his hand on the dash.

Obidion: Callie, Marie, and those agents are getting away! Put the petal to the metal Elzors.

Elzors, his right hand man, was piloting the ship.

Elzors: Aye-aye Obidion, sir!

He then pushed a few buttons and move the stick shift down.

Elzors: Don't worry your great galacticness. We'll catch 'em. A spacecraft hasn't been built that can outrun yours.

Elzors slams on the petal. They were going 3 times the speed they were originally going.

Obidion: When we reach them, Close in and activate the tractor beams.

He looks at his new army of alien soldiers. It was only 20 members since he was still rebuilding his army.

Obidion: Prepare to board enemy craft. Do what you want to those Retrabán agents, but I want both Callie and Marie taken prisoners.

Once The Chapel caught up to them, Elzors activated the tractor beams.

Elzors: Tractor beam engaged, Obidion.

In the XW-4, Woomy60 was furious.

Woomy60: What the hell?!? We're caught in a tractor beam!!