chapter 7: saving black from indigo

As they started to go down to the Hideout, while they we're climbing down, yellow accidently fell off,and when yellow hitted the ground, her head was splat opened, the crew immediately gotten scared, and they tried to stay brave to save black, but purple, she was happy yellow died, because one was gone, now the rest was left, teal followed along, 'COME ON!, WE GONNA FIND BLACK!...' said teal who was both scared and nervous about this whole plan, 'it's gonna be fine!, I WILL SAVE YOU BABY!!!!!!' said cyan who seems to actually want to save black, '......your weird' said Dr pink who was carrying Dr white and Dr red on his back, 'alright, MISSION SAVE BLACK IS A GO!!!!' said green who decided to be a good leader

Meanwhile with black

Black was in her room, sad because she couldn't even see cyan, but then she heard indigo walk in, 'what do you want?....' Said black who was still sad, indigo went over to black, and then hugged her, black was confused at first, but what indigo was about to say, shocked her entire world, 'I won't let any crewmates take you away....black....' Indigo said without hesitation, which immediately started to freak black out, and indigo kept on talking, 'I will never let you go.....because I finally have someone who actually cares about me....., and you.....you will stay with me....and if anyone even comes near you....i am willing gonna kill them....' Indigo said in a tone that seems caring but murderous, black immediately got scared because goodness who knows what indigo might do to cyan if she even went near black, black putted a fake smile on her face, and started patting indigos back, but what indigo said will forever haunt black for the rest of her life, 'jeez....i did not know indigo was THIS overprotective....maybe that's why Dr white said that indigo can get overprotective about his crew....' Black started thinking to herself, the Mira HQ crew and glitchy were shocked, 'what are we gonna do!?' Said rose, 'yea!, the crewmates are in danger!' Said maroon, 'yea!, and my mom is gonna die!!!...' Said glitchy, then coral took a deep breath, 'alright, maroon and rose!, you find the crewmates!, grey, olive, and banana!, all three of you are gonna do create a distraction!, I'll be with glitchy to prepare the tranquilizers incase indigo becomes insane!' Coral said with that leader tone, the whole crew agreed, and they ran off to do their jobs, but what glitchy doesn't know, is that his mom, yellow, ended up dying due to her falling off...., and she landed on her skull......