❪ 𝟬𝟬 ❫ 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱

𝐌𝐑. ┊ ❪ 𝓜𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝓡𝙰𝙸𝙽! ❫
╰► ꒰ 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗒'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗒 ꒱ 🩺🩻
𓄹 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⩇⩇

 ┊   ❪   𝓜𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝓡𝙰𝙸𝙽!  ❫╰► ꒰ 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗒'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗒 ꒱ 🩺🩻𓄹  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⩇⩇

𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ─── ❪ 🩺🩻 ! ❫
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖹𝖤𝖱𝖮, 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢

𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ─── ❪ 🩺🩻 ! ❫𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖹𝖤𝖱𝖮, 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆  ━━━━━━━ ❝𝗡𝗢.❞ Ayla laughed, holding her phone to her ear as she walks up the stairs to the house she lived in with her father and stepmother.

"Come on, Ayla. It's two days with no parents, just the two of us." Zach spoke from the other end of the call, a smirk present on his face.

The brunette shakes her head with a smile on her face, unlocking the front door of the house and walking inside, "Dad would freak out."

"That's why you don't tell the—,"

"Derek! Please just listen!" Addison, Ayla's stepmother, pleaded from the living room.

"No! I'm done listening!"

"Uh, I have to go." Ayla mumbled, not bothering to wait for a response as she hangs up, "Dad?"

"Good, your home." Derek walks towards his teenage daughter, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Ayla listen to me. I need you to go upstairs and pack as much as you can in ten minutes, okay?"

"What? Dad?"

"Now, Ayla Rain!"

With a mumbled "yes, sir", the teenager races up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Derek, you can't do this!" Addison begged her husband, tears streaming down her face, "You can't take our daughter—,"

"Our?" Derek cuts the redhead off, "No, Addison, she's my daughter! Mine!"

"Derek."

"Ayla! Let's go!" Derek called up to his daughter, ignoring the sons coming from his wife, "Ayla!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Ayla bounced down the stairs with two bags in hand.

"Come on." Derek ushers her towards the front door, hand on her back.

"Dad, what's going on?"

"Just get in the car. I'll tell you later."

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆  ━━━━━━━ 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 fills the air as Ayla watches the trees pass by as she sits in the passenger seat of her father's car.

Derek glances to his daughter before a sigh leaves his lips, "Addison slept with Mark."

Ayla snaps her head in her father direction, jaw dropped, "Do what?!"

"The other night when you were out with Zach, I came home and caught them in bed with each other. I tried to make it work...but I couldn't."

"So where are we going?"

"I was offered a job in Seattle at their hospital where Richard works."

The brunette who looked nothing like her father, but looked so much like her absent mother, frowned.

"What's wrong, sunshine?"

"I won't be able to see Zach, will I?"

"This will be good for the both of us, Rain. We can start over and make new friends." Derek says, the car falling into silence once more, "But if you want to see Zach, then I can let you fly out to New York a few times a month so that you can see him."

A sniffle comes from the now teary eyed teenager, "Really?"

"Really."

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆  ━━━━━━━ ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 are kidding me!"

Derek smirks at the look on his daughters face as she stares at the two campers sitting an open space of land. "Welcome to our new home!"

"Dad! You can't be serious!" Ayla puts her hands onto her hips as she looks at her father with her eyebrows pinched together.

"I am serious, Ayla. Just be happy I didn't stick you in the same camper as me." He laughs at the look of disbelief, ruffling her hair before throwing his arm over her shoulder. "I promise, this isn't gonna permit. Just until we can get back on our feet."

"I know, dad." She sighed before a smirk slowly forms on her lips, "You know....,"

"Uh oh. I know that look." Derek looks down at the teenager, "What?"

"I had to leave my car back in New York, and I'm going to need a car for school since you'll be spending a of your time at the hospital."

Derek playfully rolls his eyes, "Fine, I'll get you a new Car, only because I did make you pack up and leave with me."

"Oh, dad." Ayla smiles, laying her head against his arm, "I'll always go where you do."