𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Hey Mini! How was the girl's game?" The obnoxious vibrant head, also known as one of Mizuki's best friends, Tendo, had met up with her after both of their games had finished

"Hey Mini! How was the girl's game?" The obnoxious vibrant head, also known as one of Mizuki's best friends, Tendo, had met up with her after both of their games had finished. They both changed into their school's athletic loungewear and were waiting for Wakatoshi to also meet them in the lobby. The three of them had decided to go watch the second round of games that the other brackets were about to play. Since their games had finished quickly they had enough time to go and scout out the competition for the boy's team.

"It was quicker than yours. What took you guys so long?" Mizuki only allowed Tendo to call her Mini because every other nickname he tried to give her was worse. She was leaning against the wall as he was hopping around.

"Ah well, you tell Miracle Boy to not aim his serves at the other team's heads. His first serve made their libero have a bloody nose and they had to clean that up and switch him out." Tendo waved his hands around to illustrate the story he was telling. Mizuki nodded her head and could only see her mentor's annoyance at the delay.

"Thank you for waiting." Speaking of the devil, Wakatoshi made his way out of the boys locker room and joined his two friends by the wall.

"Yeah, well it took you long enough Waka. Tendo hasn't stopped talking since he came out here." Mizuki stood up straight and stopped leaning against the wall to talk to the senior. Tendo was making a feigning stabbing of the heart motion and crumpled to the floor. When neither of his friends moved or even acknowledged his acting he grumbled to himself and stayed on the floor.

"Tendo, get off the floor. You're going to scare a child." Mizuki laughed at Wakatoshi's choice of reasoning to the dramatic boy that laid on the floor at their feet. Sure enough a small boy had just come out of the bathrooms and wasn't prepared to see a cheshire grinning boy with bright red hair grinning up at him. Screaming, the kid ran off and cried for his mother who stood nearby. This sent Mizuki further into a laughing fit as Wakatoshi had just sighed and started walking away from his best friends.

"There's no way you made a kid cry already, Tendo, it's only the first day!" She kept chuckling and followed the tall boy. They didn't need to look back to know that their friend had stayed still on the floor to pout.

"Okay you made your point Tendo, let's go watch the games." Wakatoshi finally acknowledged his dramatics and that was the key to get the boy off the floor. Dusting off his jacket, Tendo whistled and cheerfully walked past them towards the courts.

"Well? What are you two doing standing around? Let's go watch some volleyball!" Tendo led the trio with a small sway to his walk as he hummed a melody. Those who didn't know the trio had stopped to stare at the two tall boys, one who was humming and grinning at everyone he passed and one who had a stony look on his face, and the accompanying girl as well. Mizuki and Wakatoshi talked quietly to each other on the walk over about their respective games. Tendo was listening to the two and let them share their "gossip" with each other without interrupting them. He led them up the stairs to join the rest of their teammates and coaches to watch the matches go down. They sat between the courts of the Karasuno vs Date Tech game and Aoba Johsai vs Oomisaki game. Mizuki was sure her brother's team would have an easy game but she would be lying if she said no one was watching Karasuno's game. Everyone had seen how the team had improved and now they had to face Date Tech. She certainly didn't envy them, playing against a team with incredible defense was annoying.