Chapter 18: Attack on Elderith

"As King, Queen and Nightshade escape and flew away aboard their steampunk warship and headed towards a different direction, making devastating plans." The Narrator said.

"Tonight we strike and lay waste in the kingdom of Elderith!!!" King said to his associates.

"Bring all the men we have, because today marks the day that the world will fall into our hands, and we will begin with Eldoria!!!" King proclaimed.

"Queen, Nightshade and the Pawn soldiers nod in agreement and headed off to destroy Elderith." The Narrator said.

"Meanwhile Creo and his colleagues arrive back in Eldoria with the use of the portal that Zino had opened." The Narrator stated.

"Creo, what in the blazes of hell is going on?" A mysterious voice said.

"Listen Oskar, things are not going as things should be, what I want you to do is to evacuate the citizens and take them to safety." Creo replied.

"What for?" Oskar asked, waiting for Creo to respond.

"A terrorist organization that goes by the name of CHESS is heading to attack this very kingdom, luckily with the help of my warlock friend, Zino. We were able to arrive before the chaos could even start." Creo stated, explaining the details.

"I see, I will do what I must." Oskar stated.

"Oskar rushed off, Creo followed him and went on to the center of Elderith calling out the attention of the people of Elderith." The Narrator said.

"Listen everyone, all of you must evacuate for impending doom shall arrive, a terrorist organization by the name of CHESS is arriving and planning to destroy this kingdom, seek refuge and safety, me and my companions will do the rest to fight till the end." Creo announced.

"And Oskar, don't fail me." Creo said as he put his hand over Oskar's shoulder.

"I won't, buddy. Now everyone follow me!" Oskar replied with a smile.

"Now the only thing left to do is to prepare." Creo stated.

"I'm still keeping our end of the bargain." The Arquitenen Leader said.

"I'm glad you're willing to help us." Creo said.

"What are allies for." The Arquitenen Leader said sarcastically.

"My knights prepare for aerial strike, head up the walls, the rest prepapre on the ground and don't worry the Arquitenen Archers are there to assist you!" Creo exclaimed.

"A few minutes later, CHESS had arrived with five warships at their disposal, charging and entering the kingdom of Elderith." The Narrator said.

"Looks like they brought in the cavalry." Athena stated as she prepared to draw her sword.

"Aim for the ship while they're still not attacking!!!" The Arquitenen Leader shouted.

"The Arquitenen Archers released their bows and shot at the main CHESS steampunk warship which causes it to fall." The Narrator said.

"But King, Queen and Nightshade landed safely and entered inside the kingdom of Elderith with the use of their handmade gliders." The Narrator said in shock.

"Crap, they had a backup plan." Zion stated angrily.

"We meet again, King of Elderith!" King said as he charged at Creo, clashing his sword at him.

"Youre quite the nuisance! Give back the crystal!" Creo said angrily as he clashed his sword.

"Hmmm, how about no!" King said mockingly as he kicked Creo.