ARISXIXEY

"But I don't have money to spend," she whispered.

"Don't be bother about the money. Spend your time with me and I'll take care of the money."

When Rynara decided to start being a waitress at a famous restaurant, it never crossed her mind that someone would want her. Her who's life is a mess for being an illegitimate child. However, Carter Gazid Moore is a persistent, handsome, green-flag man, never did she see someone's eyes glint like that when talking to her. Only him, Carter. The man who's pursuing her.

---------------------

Disclaimer:

This story contains mature content intended for readers aged 18 and older. 

It includes explicit language, sexual content, and themes that may not be suitable for all audiences

Reader discretion is advised.

Author's Note:

All names, characters, places, and incidents in this story are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. The scenes depicted are crafted solely for the purpose of this narrative and do not represent real events or situations.

Please note that my English may not be perfect, and grammatical errors may occur. I appreciate your understanding and patience.

-----------------------------------

07/06/24