Part 1

~✯•º°♡°º•✯~

Soaring through the grey sky, a flock of seagulls broke through the dark clouds revealing a calm, smooth ocean that glistened in the sunlight. Bursting through the water's surface, multiple dolphins jumped out of the water before elegantly diving back into their watery home.

Parting from the others, one seagull dove down towards the sea line, swirling around a few dolphins, and departing when a huge wooden ship appeared through the fog, crashing through the waves, spraying droplets of salty water up on deck.

"I'll tell you a tale of the bottomless blue." Upon her maiden voyage, the sailors on board began to sing whilst doing their daily tasks. "And it's hey to the starboard, heave-ho. Look out, lad, a mermaid be waitin' for you in mysterious fathoms below."

On top of the quarter deck, a young blond stood at the railing, a rope in one hand while the other gripped the banister of the ship. The ocean wind blew through his hair, whiping round erratically. Kaminari sucked in a breath, "Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face - a perfect day to be at sea, don't you think?" Kaminari turned to his companion, Sero, an old but fluffy black and white English sheepdog who barked excitedly in agreement with his master.

Opposite the blond, an older gentleman was bringing up that morning's breakfast over the side. Feeling green as he pulled his face back. "Sure thing, little listener, its- d-delightful." Mic managed to splutter out before diving his head back over the side.

"A fine strong wind and a following sea... King Endeavour must be in a friendly-type mood." Mineta called out, heaving one of the ropes connected to the sails to tie it up.

Noticing the slight struggle the smaller sailor was having, Kaminari jumped down from the deck and ran over to the ball-haired boy, helping him pull on the rope. Securing the sail, Kaminari raised an eyebrow at the sailor, "King Endeavour? Who's that?"

"Why, ruler of the merpeople, lad." Another sailor answered. "Thought every good sailor knew about him." The man spoke as he continued to haul the fish that had just been captured into the wooden barrels.

"Merpeople?!" Mic let out a sound of disapproval as he walked down the stairs of the deck to stand next to the young prince, who was too preoccupied in petting Sero to notice him until he spoke: "Kaminari, pay no mind to them, it's all utter nonsense."

"But it ain't nonsense, it's the truth! I'm tellin' you!" The man from before proclaimed whilst waving a large pink fish in Mic's face.

Said male's face scrunched in disgust as he tried to back away, but the fish man was persistent, getting into Mic's personal space, still waving the fish around as he continued his tale.

"Down in the depths o' the ocean they live-" The man in his ramblings had lost his grip on the slippery creature, sending it flying over the side of the ship and back into the ocean.

~✯•º°♡°º•✯~

Elsewhere in the deep blue sea, the merpeople of Atlantica were swimming towards the marvellous, golden castle, decorated with an elegant design that brightened the entire reef.

Entering through the main doors, the merpeople awed at the auditorium before finding their seats. The dome-like structure was held up by light blue pillars that went all around the auditorium with a stone arch above the main stage. The merpeople were ecstatic for tonight's performance.

Trumpets began to echo loud throughout the entire concert hall, gaining everyone's attention. A small seahorse made its appearance, clearing his throat before speaking to the audience:: "His royal highness, King Endeavour!"