Parasite and Rose Reaper Entering Beacon Part 1

Yang: Congratulations on being able to enter Beacon Ruby.

Ruby: Well you can thank Carnage and him allowing me to be in control to fight those idiots.

Yang: Carnage have been real quiet for quite a while, isn't like him?

Ruby: He is complaining about me not allowing him out, but around so many people I think he gets the hint why.

Yang: Well as long he doesn't come out and act like his insane self, then I don't really care, rather him being stuck inside your head staying quiet then him showing himself and who was under his parasite like skin.

Carnage *Ruby's Mind*: YOU GOD DAMN-

Ruby just sigh as the next minute is going by with Carnage saying every swear words and insults that he can come up with, Ruby really want to pull out her swear jar on him, but she doesn't do to the fact that he will probably just rob someone to pay it.

Yang: Is everything alright Ruby?

Ruby: Remember, calling a symbiote a parasite on his planet is basically racism there for some dumb reason, they don't like the word because they have a some kind of standard as they at least give their host extra power boost as well help them, the cost is they need to eat something.

Yang: Alright he is not that much of a parasite but clings to your body like one.

Carnage sweared more in Ruby's head.

Ruby: How much of a headache do I need...

They hear someone vomit, they turn towards the person as Ruby and Yang felt bad for the person.

Yang: Well someone got sick from flying...

Ruby: I feel bad for him.

Carnage: Well if I were you, I would step away from him a bit.

Ruby nodded before dragging Yang away.

Yang: He told you to do that, didn't he...

Ruby could only nod, ever since Carnage was revealed to Ruby's family, they have been a bit cautious around her, Carnage was unpredictable and would either scare them or use Ruby's body to hunt for people, they do wonder if Ruby is alright since she is the one dealing with the crazy symbiote, but they can only stand back as Carnage is keeping Ruby alive, when they land everyone gets off the Bullhead, normally Ruby would be excited with all the weapons around her but this time she isn't do to Carnage, Yang left her friends inside the academy while she just stood there.

Carnage: Seem like you are alone now.

Ruby: Not true, you are with me.

Carnage didn't say anything, Ruby was about to leave but something have accidentally bumped into her, she fall down onto a person's luggage.

?????: What do you think you are doing you dolt!

Ruby: You should watch where you are going with this thing!

?????: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!

?????: Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee company...

Ruby: Oh.

Weiss: Now you understand-

She suddenly got flicked on the forhead.

Ruby: I would say sorry, but you learn some human decency, then I will apologize for a mistake I didn't cause...

She then walked away from Weiss as she have her mouth open in with a shocked, after a while she was approached by the guy that vomited on the Bullhead.

Ruby: Hello there um... Vomit Boy