{character sketches}

Don't skip!

🕸️ In this section, I've provided an overview of the characters in my fictional story.

🕸️ Each individual is consicely described, offering insight into their personality, preferences, and unique traits.

🕸️ These descriptions provide a glimpse into their lives, aiding y'all to visualize and understand the plot more readily.

🕸️ Treat it as a guide to the basics of the story.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1️⃣ Chan
• A two-faced alpha — dominant and tough on display whereas soft and warm within.
• Extremely protective of Wolfgang.
• About to turn half-fifty years old.
• A suave leader, seemingly sophisticated, secretly sinister.
• Crime boss and creator of Wolfgang.
• Manages the front and fixes any flaws with manipulation and control.
• Excells at handling crisis and critical situations.
Ideal type» a kind-hearted person who is mentally strong.

--------

2️⃣ Minho
• Typical tsundere type.
• Right-hand man and second-in-command.
• Responsible for enforcing discipline within the gang.
• Interrogator in majority of cases.
• Intimidating and perilous.
• Negligible difference between his mafia and natural persona.
• Loves competition and hates losing.
Ideal type» an ambitious and challenging spirit.

--------

3️⃣ Changbin
• Weapon specialist; know-how to deal with explosives, firearms, and illegal weapons.
• Responsible for carrying materials, money, and messages securely.
• Substitute for driver.
• Lighthearted and easygoing in public.
• Protective of loved ones.
• Buff and well-built.
• Never risk doubting his eliminating skills.
Ideal type» a warm and reassuring person, who has the potential to comfort him.

--------

4️⃣ Jisung
• Spy, who invades rivals smoothly and secretly to sabotage operations.
• Charm and menace intertwined.
• Driver for all the illegal activities.
• Monitors the surroundings during missions to keep a check upon cops or rivals.
• Energetic and bubbly behind the masks.
• Got a killer duality — which is merely exhibitable.
Ideal type» a loud and energetic person (man) who has impressive multitasking abilities.

--------

5️⃣ Felix
• Psychologist, who maneuvers victims and even oppositions at times with his influencing tactics.
• Observes possible targets for criminal operations, often providing knowledge about opportunities.
• Involved in extortion as he obtains money in exchange of mafia protection.
• A literal sunshine, capable of making greatest of brains spin by his duality.
• Happy pill, likes to smile and loves making others smile.
Ideal type» a soft yet passionate person, who loves getting pampered.

--------

6️⃣ Seungmin
• Hacker and cybercriminal.
• Forges fake documents, currency, IDs to expedite covert operations.
• Savage, thus a fellow interrogator.
• Facilitator for almost everything a mission requires.
• Provides medical assistance to injured members.
• Soft as a whisper yet sharp as a blade.
Ideal type» one who can make him smile, crack the walls and make way to his heart.

--------

7️⃣ Jeongin
• Surveillance expert; keeps check upon the aims and collects information regarding it.
• Plans escape routes and provides guidance during missions.
• Sort of fixer, who handles problems discreetly within and outside the mafia.
• Despite his position as an alpha, he is adored by all others — even omegas occasionally.
• Wrapped in innocence, but wielding danger.
• Has a sugar-coated exterior, making it easy to fool masses.
Ideal type» someone delicate with a heart melting smile, who secretly seeks for protection from the world.

--------

8️⃣ Hyunjin
• An unbelievably beautiful omega.
• Masters in enchanting people — leaving them questioning about the genuineness of his existence.
• Albeit extremely tender and affectionate from inside, he never lets others see his weak side.
• Outperforms actors in maintaining a resilient and emotionless facade.
• Adventurous, playful and daring.
• nation's (almost everyone's) ideal type.
• Against being taken advantage of.
• Lives alone and earns enough by taking dance lessons and selling paintings occasionally.
Ideal type» Park Jinyou- variable (but is really into bad guys, even if he hates to admit).

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

+ Guerilla
• Real name: Ateez pack.
• Allies with Wolfgang.
• Have personal and professional relations with Wolfgang — one being a common enemy.
• Advisor to Wolfgang and vice versa.
________________

+ Lucifer
• Real name: Enhypen pack.
• Leader is Heeseung, the pack Alpha.
• Consists of six people in the beginning; Jungwon ain't a part initially.
• Rivalry with Wolfgang and Guerilla due to some horrible past.
• Looking for the perfect chances to take revenge or potentially resolve the enmity.
________________

+ Beomgyu (Tomorrow by Together)
• Taken omega, so no worries.
• Hyunjin's best and worst friend and dance partner.
• Stubborn and resolute like bulldog arguing in front of a mirror.
• Cute and caring though — with a huge amount of mischief and sass behind.
• Current goal: getting rid of a drama queen by finding him his mate(s).
________________

Warning & Caution:

-- lighthearted people are advised to read this book on their own risk.

-- reader discretion is strongly recommended.

-- contains gore, violence, demise, assault, intense action, major character death, graphic scenes, triggering and emotional events.

-- may be disturbing for sensitive individuals.

A/N

That was all...I won't irritate more by such parts. Only the story ahead.

But I'm sorry to state that I won't be continuing this book (after posting the first chapter) until Followers is completed.

Y'all have to understand my situation also... It's been long since I've updated Followers.

AND AND AND

Please shower this book and others with lots of comments. I love spammers.

I won't be writing Author's Notes at the end of the chapters ahead... So you can share your thoughts and reviews past the 'tbc' part.

I hope I'll be able to publish the first chapter soon...by two-three days.

Fighting !!!