11: I would buy forever at any price

7/5/15-7/6/15

Status: Revised

Words: 2433

A/N: the gif above is due to my fangirlingness not because it relates to my story nto sure if it's working but oh well.... matt lanter is my husband and a fair shoutout to xxJulietxx or xxJulietxx  so go read Being Cassidy and When there was me and you

🌱🌱🌱

Quote: "I fall in love the wrong way, because I'm the only one falling."
🌱🌱🌱

Chapter Ten:

"So you guys, um, slept together?" I asked hypothetically while I clutched my phone as I put on a white roll sleeve crop top and paired it with black leggings, the same pair of leggings I've worn for the past day. I take a glance at the door mirror, now leaning against a wall. I suck in a breath of air and see how slim I would look if I was as skinny without air. Exhausted, I stop holding my breath and replaced it,  continuing my regular breathing.

"Oh god! You're so innocent Amity," Camri laughed, almost satisfied with my stupid question.

I roll my eyes knowing she wouldn't see me, I pick up a small cross body bag from the floor making sure I had my necessities in it. Once all checked I headed down the stairs.

"Whatever, so how was it?" I turned to where the piles of shoes near the stair ways to choose an old pair of converse shoes, struggling with a hand on the phone and the other trying to handle the shoes, I manage to put them on.

"He was incredible, I mean, I don't mean to brag but if you meet someone like Apollo. Never let him go." Camri continued to chuckle, probably reminiscing that night with Apollo.

I wanted to change the subject not because I found it disgusting or none of my business but because each time I kept imagining Apollo and Camri, I felt small knots in my stomach. She could do so much better than Apollo, I know she can.

"Remember that I fall in love the wrong way, because I'm the only one falling ," I reminded her when I approached the kitchen way, seeing my father's back facing me, then he nodded as if he was listening to someone. The minute I realized someone else was here, I stopped listening to Camri speaking, I stepped aside to see who was at the other end of the kitchen.

Apollo.

Leaning against the wooden counter tops, his eyes meet mine for a moment before turning to face my father again. It was me who looked away.

"So how have you been son?" I hear my father mumble, a familiar welcoming tone he had with close people.

"Oh you know, running for the school team. Nothing impressive," he responds. 

Son?

"You should come more often, your brother does, did."

Silence.

"Is Amity home?"

"Yes let me call her for you, do you want to stay for dinner?" My dad asks, always looking out for his guests.

"No sir, I should really get going. I came by wondering if you'll let Amity accompany me this evening?" 

" Of course, she doesn't go out often. Honey, Apollo is here," My father place a hand on my shoulder, telling me what I already know.

"Amity?" I heard Camri's voice from my phone.

I looked over at my father who frowned at me, what? He mouthed.

"Hey can I call you later?" I left out her name for a reason, I didn't wait for a response. I ended the call and shoved my phone inside my bag. I returned to look at my father, his frown soon turned into a welcoming smile.