45 Trap

Part 45 Trap

Half an hour, after Sultan left his house, the police arrived. Sultan's wife composed herself and asked,

"What happened, sir?"

"Where is your husband?"

"He is not at home, sir"

"Where did he go?"

"I don't know, sir. He never says where he goes"

The police got inside the home and searched for Sultan. They came out as they didn't find him at home.

"Tell him, that he could not be escaping for long. We are arresting all Dev Sinha's men. Your husband will also get arrested soon"

Sultan's daughter hugged her mother with fear. The police left the place. People surrounded the Sultan's house and watched the hungama. Dev Sinha's man was also one among them. He called Dev and told him about it.

Dev called his men and alerted them but he was late. A maximum of his men who had criminal records were arrested from the whole district. That created a shocking vibe in the district. Dev Sinha and Shyam were horrified and also furious. They didn't know what to do to get rid of this issue.

"Very soon, you will be arrested with the help of your men's statement," Shyam said wrathfully.

"You don't know about my men. They will rather live their life but will not open their mouth" Dev Sinha said with pride.

"Maybe, but you should not be careless, sir... please leave the district and go to your friend's place"

"Even though I go to my friend's place, he will find a way to arrest me. there is no use in running away. We should find another solution to this problem"

"Whatever... we have to act fast before he takes the lead"

"I have an idea"

"Tell me, sir"

"Call the Narcotics Control Bureau"

"Narcotics? But why, sir?"

"Do what I say..."

"Ok, I will do but what should I say after calling them?" Shyam asked with confusion.

"Tell them, the usage of drugs increased in this district. People casually pass the drugs to the school students too"

"But, why, sir? Why do you want to bring Narcotics to this district? What are you going to do with them?"

"You will get to know that soon"

Shyam nodded ok and did what Dev Sinha said. They made the same call from every Takul in the district.

GH

Arnav had a good time with his in-laws and took their leaven in the evening. Guptas sent them off gladly.

Raizadas came back to the camp office.

"We are leaving tomorrow," said Arvind.

Arnav glared at him.

"We will come back in a week after making needed arrangements"

"Are you sure?"

"We came to your wedding leaving everything as it is... Give us some time to settle. We will come after giving our house for rent"

"Before doing that, inquire about the family who are going to be in our house on rent"

"Yeah, that's why we want to go. We can't give the responsibility to anyone"