𝖨𐓣 ɣ𝗈υ𝗋 ᑯ౿ᑲ𝗍

"Dude, what's wrong? You're making us nervous!" Dyso exclaimed, his hands wringing nervously. He and Divided exchanged worried glances. Bloom had been quiet all evening, staring blankly at the flickering flames in the fireplace. But now, tears were welling up in his eyes, threatening to spill over.

"Bloom, talk to us," Divided urged, his voice laced with concern. "I can't believe I'm saying this but... We're here for you, whatever it is."

A single tear escaped, then another, cascading down his cheeks. "It's just… I'm so grateful," Bloom choked out, his voice thick with emotion. "I never thought I'd find friends like you."

Dyso and Divided were speechless. They'd known Bloom for years, ever since they became friends over Roblox. It's been a long time since then.

"Grateful for what Dude?" Dyso finally managed to stammer.

Bloom sniffed, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. "For you two, for everything. For being my friends, for always being there. You've stuck with me through thick and thin, even when I was… well, a bit of an asshole."

Divided felt a pang of guilt. "Bloom, we've been through our own messes, too. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't needed each other as well."

"I know," Bloom said, a watery smile spreading across his face. "But somehow, you always manage to make it better, make it fun. You're like… a safety net, you know? Always there to catch me when I fall."

Dyso, always the jokester, tried to lighten the mood. "Aw, come on, Bloom. Don't get all mushy on us. You know we'd catch you even if you were falling from space, right?"

But the laughter that followed was laced with genuine emotion. They spent the rest of the evening reminiscing, sharing stories of their shared history, each anecdote strengthening the invisible threads that bound them together. Bloom, no longer crying but still feeling a warmth spread through his chest, knew that they had something special, something rare and precious – a friendship that had blossomed through laughter, tears, and countless shared adventures.

And as they sat there, bathed in the warm glow of the fireplace, they knew that no matter what life threw their way, they'd face it together, a united front against the world, forever grateful for the bond they shared.