☀️ My sun ☀️

The sun is a star and she burns brighter and more brilliant than any other in my solar system. Everything I do seems to revolve around her, a gravitational pull I can't resist.

The sun is a light I find myself stripped bare, cold, alone and stumbling through the dark without.

The sun warms everything, spreading her way to even the darkest corners of my universe with her comforting strength and peaceful warmth that hugs and holds me just right.

The sun didn't need to plan her start or beginning, she simply burst into herself on day.

The sun is millions of miles away, and I know I would burn viciously if I got to close to her.

The sun gives me light, but on days where she shines to bright she scorches me. My skin, that was once once fair, smooth and cool to the touch, she leaves me red, hot and flaming.

The sun burns through everything in her path, and I cannot bear to let my gaze fall on her for even a second to long, for I fear she will burn through all my layers as well.

The sun burns me even when I'm planets away. Even from where I stand on Neptune I can see the "Danger", "Caution", "Tread carefully" signs blinking so violently they make my eyes water. And yet I still need her.

The sun is a made of burning gas, and I know I'll wither away if I lay in reach of her rays for even a second to long.

The sun will explode. Not now, not tomorrow, but in time, eventually. Eventually she will grow tired of warming others. And I know that when her light dies there will be no hope left for me to survive.

The sun.

The sun.

The sun.

My sun girl.

____________////☀️\\\\____________

Anyways, yes I wrote this. I'm so deep I know. But yeah, it started with me just lying in bed, not really being able to sleep, I touched my cheek and realized, wow I'm sunburnt. Then the verses just kinda popped into my head.
They also took form of a girl. A girl who was mine, and who I long to have as mine again.

Love you all so much! Take care of yourself a and if you ever need anything I'm here for you.