Chapter 1:

Dear Diary, Today is the day we finish our door decoration! I had ideas of making the door, but others decided to do Willy Wanka. While the students were making the door, I just did homework, or I wrote books. The last few days were chaotic because of homework and my parents. 

“Emi,” Xena says, snapping me out of writing in my diary.

“Hm?” I say.

“Y’know Lancer Time is over right?” Zelie asks, behind Xena.

“Oh oops,” I say. I get up and walk to my locker, and grab my things for science. I sit in my signed seat, and start writing in my diary again until the teacher starts talking. 

“Emi,” Indigo whispers. 

“What,” I ask.

“You okay? You seem different today!” Indigo says.

“Huh? Oh I’m okay, just didn’t have any sleep last night,” I reply.

“Oh,” She says. I close my diary, and look up at the science teacher seeing her stare down a boy that sits next to me for being destructive. The teacher finally gets everyone's attention, and starts talking about Earth Science, which I didn’t really care for. The sixth hour bell rings, and we all start packing up to go to our sixth hour class.

“Emi,” My English teacher says.

“Hm?” I replied.

“Your writing is much better than others i’ve seen!” The English teacher explains.

“Oh,” I replied. I look around the English classroom, and look back at the teacher.

“Wouldn’t you like to do a high school English class instead of being stuck in doing Middle school English since you are way above Middle school English?” The English teacher suggested. 

“Um… Sure,” I say, confused.

“Oh good! Then I’ll have a 9th grader come in after hours and help you get above in English for high school,” The English teacher says. I walk away from the English teacher, and walk to my signed seat waiting for class to start. 

“Emi,” Kagan says. I look up, and look at Kegan waiting for him to speak since he had my attention.

“You have to proofread my Poems,” Kagan says. I grab Kegans paper and chromebook, and start to read the Poems.

“Um, it’s pretty good, but maybe a little more work on verbs,” I say nicely. Kagan looks at me, then grabs his chromebook, and fixes it.

“Try this,” He says. I grab his chromebook again, and reread the Poems.

“So much better, you're doing really good…better than what I could do for Poems,” I say. 

Oh, well thanks,” Kagan says. After helping Kegan, I went back to doing my own work, and after that the bell rang, then we all packed up to go home.

Will update some of the rest of chapter 1 soon!