「 Chapter 13」: I'm Your Medic.

Drawing by me, I was bored.
Messy ahh lines I know. :(

Umm 2,000 reads what.-

I can't thank y'all enoughhh. :3
_________________________________________

Shattering the turquoise crystal onto water, again. Well, he was gifted with the ability to heal and take care of himself and other individuals. His dish must be cooked now, ad he made his way to the living room, to the kitchen. Turning the stove off, that would be substantial for Subspace for a couple of days.

Going to the scientist's room, nudging him carefully and gently. He fell asleep, unsurprising. "Wake, up." Medkit spoke in a relaxed tone, he then touches him lightly. The scientist had finally opened his eyes slightly, sitting to his bed, Medkit aside with him.

Well, the first thing he did was to get off the bed and approached the medic, clinging at him. "I-I'm awake..." He convinced himself to Medkit, who has holding him. the scientist immediately hugged him, "You're clinging on me." Medkit sighed as he patted Subspace's back, still in a sleepy state. The crescent moon shining through the window.

They have gotten better with each other lately, since they're practically stuck with eachother. Gazing at the scientist while holding him firmly. "Compose yourself." Medkit sighed and shook him gently. "Yeah yeah I'm awake!!" Subspace clutched his fist, breaking away from the medic and going outside his bedroom.

"Go take a drink of the healing crystal I made, and actually sleep for once." The medic then sat on his bed. Staring at the window outside, snowflakes falling as the crescent moon shines through the dark grey clouds. It's in the middle of the night, as of now.

Subspace came back to his room, to see him sort of in an tired manner. "Back!!" Subspace grinned at the medic. "That rot is almost gone now." The medic was secretly smiling, he just covered it with his hand as he still stay in the bed, sitting. "Yeahh!!" Subspace sat beside Medkit, closing his eyes.

"You're sleepy...?" The medic asked the scientist beside him, no answer, then he felt two horns beside him, Subspace fell asleep on his shoulder. Oh Illumina, Medkit was so red. "Why did you..." Medkit sighed, embarrassing indeed. But now, he can admire the scientist, well, his scientist.

Medkit just pats the scientist, he felt so comforting to be close to him, for some reasons. Illumina, he wants Subspace to let him go right now, but he was warm. Was he sick? Medkit's thought was worry now, subsequent to comfort.

He took Subspace with him, who's asleep, he carried him, bridal style even. And by movement, the scientist was awake, "Meddy?" Subspace was surprised and shook his head, his hand gripping to the medic, he was carried by Medkit!? Flushed in red, he kept a tighter grip and Medkit and refused to gaze at him, sweating.

"Tell me if you have those mini towels." The medic asked, Subspace couldn't even try to look at him, Medkit was slightly red too. Brushing it off, barely, Subspace just simply nodded and complied to him. Being in his arms is a whole 'nother experience for Subspace, he can't escape.

"Y-you should find it in your old closet in the laboratory." Subspace stuttered slightly. The medic put him down, realizing he was carrying him and that he noticed he was red like him. Medkit just assumed he was just embarrassed like him. The medic then just dozed off with no reply whatsoever. Just went to the laboratory.

Who would put towels in a laboratory? He is just lazy, perhaps. Taking it in the closet, it had his name crossed to "Subspace". He didn't care though. Getting to the kitchen, with a white with turquoise lines on it, complete with a Blackrock logo, he'd remember Subspace always wanted to match with him if he got something, he had to get one for him too.

Enough of those thoughts. Going to take some warm water infused on the towel, Medkit just assumed Subspace will sleep again. He's exhausted, just like him. Going from the kitchen, the house was quite smaller than Medkit's house. the laboratory though, is definitely bigger.

He was correct, the scientist fell asleep again, in his blanket. He just made a warm compress for his warm body, he cannot imagine seeing him catch a cold. As he took the blanket and applied it onto Subspace, with the warm compress on his forehead. "I'm your medic." Medkit muttered. It's all too real.

755 words.
2,488 characters.