Chapter 1

(MY WRITING GETS BETTER!)
(Also maybe a little cringy at first but it will get better when the plot comes)

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤*
I sat down on the train scared of the up coming school year. I made sure that I had an empty compartment and not sharing with anyone. It was peace and quiet until these two boys came in. They were laughing while I was leaning my head against the window. They stopped laughing when they noticed my presence. "Oh, sorry you don't mind if we seat here right?" The boy next to me asked. I pulled my head to look at them. "No it's fine." I said quietly.

I never talk to people especially when I first met them. I wonder why I wasn't so shy. "Great, What's your name?" The boy next to me asked. "Y/n. You guys?" "I'm Lorenzo Berkshire" The guy next to me said with a slight smile. "I'm Theodore Nott." The guy across from him said. "You can call us Enzo and Theo." Enzo said. I put a slight smile. I hate meeting new people but I felt comfortable talking to them.

"Well Y/n looks like we're all friends " Enzo said while putting his arm around me. I smiled at his energetic self. Theo came to the other side of me and hugged me as well. I knew they would be my best friends from now until forever. Even if there were challenges.

*𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤*

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭:

I unpacked my things from my luggage and started to shove everything in my dressers. "Ugh this stupid thing won't close now." I had shoved to many things that now it won't close. "Hey Y/n!" Pansy said with a warm smile. "Hey Pansy" I said not with much energy like her but enough. "Are you okay? You seem tired out?" She asked me concerned while searching my face. "Oh yeah I'm fine. It's just unpacking sucks." I said making my way to my bed.

"I know! I don't even think I got all my luggage." She said realizing that she doesn't have all 5 of her luggage's. We both heard laughter coming from outside of our door. "Oh no they're coming already?" Pansy said while joining me as she lays down on her bed. I heard our door burst open and here comes the boys.

"Hey girls" Enzo said with a smile. Draco looked disgusted as he looked at our room. "What happened in here? It looks disgusting." He said while walking around our room. "Oh fuck off Malfoy like your any better." Pansy said which was ironic because everyone knew Pansy had a crush on Malfoy.

Theo and Enzo came to me while trying not to step on my clothes that are scattered everywhere across our room. "Hey gorgeous." Theo said while sitting next to me. "Hey Theo." I said giving him a lazy smile. "How's our girl?" Enzo said sitting on the opposite side of me. "Tired, stressed. It's only the first day back at Hogwarts and our room is a mess." I said rubbing my hands against my head. "It's okay we can all help you if you would like?" Enzo asked with gentle face expression. "Aw thank you." I said happy now that I can stop stressing. "Oh wow- this room is.." I heard someone say from the door way.

Mattheo Riddle

"Oh my god. If someone says that one more time I will hex every one of you guys expect for my girl." Pansy said winking at me. I giggled. "Well every one get out we can all met later but we both need sleep." Pansy said. She wasn't wrong. I was very tired from the train ride. "Oh before I leave I wanted to let you girls know there will be a party later on. Are you guys down?" Mattheo asked.

"I'm down." I said. "Me too" Pansy joined. "Great let's go boys." He said leaving our room. Theodore got up and hugged me which of course I had to hug him back. I love his hugs. Then Enzo kissed my forehead and got up. Pansy went over and shut the door. She had her back against the door sliding down. "That's not fair" she said with a sarcastic sad voice. "What's not fair pansy?" I said matching her tone. "They favorite you." She said. "And I favorite you." "Aww you do?" She asked while getting up. I nodded with a smile.

She hugged me tightly. "Y/n I'm really glad we're friends." She said still hugging me. "Me too Pansy." I said with no air cause that's how tight she's hugging me.