Aleah/Ashley pt 2

I didn't dream at all, for one can not dream if one can not sleep. Every time my eyes closed for even a second, Ashley would cuddle into me and I was fighting a war against myself to keep my hands to my damn self. By dawn, I was exhausted and since she was now on my side of the bed; I slid from beneath the covers. Circling the bed to hers, I slip under the covers again. Finally, with some space, I fell asleep.

Tiny taps against my forehead pulled me from my sleep. I groaned, swatting a hand away from my face and rolling onto my stomach, burying my face into the pillow. "Not a morning person. Got it."

I fell back asleep and the next time I woke up was from the barbarous rays of the sun. My eyes opened as I glanced around the room, but it was empty. I shot up in bed. Did she go to that massage without me?

I threw back the covers and was about to stand up when her hand shot into the air. "Don't step down. I'm down here."

She was on the ground with her phone hovering above her head. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a picture."

I relax against the pillows again. "Why on the ground? The bed has to be more comfortable."

"You looked peaceful. I didn't want to bother you."

My heart quivered, and I nervously pushed my hair back. "Get up and come up here. I insist."

She lowered the phone and turned her eyes to me. With a sigh, she peeled herself off the ground and joined me in bed, lying on top of the covers. At the first attempt, she got a perfect picture. Perfect because my hand definitely photobombed her, tousling her hair. She pouted when it snapped, which made it even cuter. "It's ruined." She complained, yet she posted it to her Instagram.

The notification dinged on my phone, and I checked it, seeing her caption. A perfect morning. I commented under the post with a heart before I slid out of bed to brush my teeth and get ready for the day ahead.

Fifteen minutes later, we were in the hotel spa, being led by the masseuse to our room. We were clad in white robes and I don't know about her, but my heart was beating haphazardly in my chest. Inside the room, the masseuse left us to take our robes off. Neither of us moved to undress ourselves, and the air in there was hot and thick. I felt like I wanted to pass out.

"I'll just turn around." She said, turning her back to me. I watched her reach for the belt that secured her robe, but before tugging at it she glanced back at me. "That means you should, too."

"Right." I spun on my heels, but my eyes tried their very best to relocate to the back of my head. Closing them, I began to rid myself of the robe. I told myself that if I couldn't see her, she couldn't see me. A lot of bullshit, but it helped for that minute, and that's all I needed.

The minutes until the masseuse returned passed painfully slow. Ashley reached her hand to me and I took it, my fingers shaking. "Are you cold?"

"No."

"You're shaking."

"I need to be cooking something. " I tell her and she laughed heartily.

"Relax. It's just me."

"How reassuring."

"How can I get you to relax?"

"Put your clothes back on."

There was silence for a minute before she started pulling her hand away with a soft. "Okay."

I tightened my grip on her hand, turning to look at her. "I'm joking." But she's already sitting up, looking at me. My eyes fall to her naked breast. Soft round mounts with perky pink nipples. I couldn't tell if they were stiff from being cold or something else, but it didn't matter. The overwhelming urge to caress them and have them in my mouth washed over me. I blush with embarrassment before turning my face away again. "Lay down...please."