Chapter Ten/Love and Comfort

POV SWITCH TO GAMING
*A week has passed*

Its been a while since I confessed to Freminet. I still don't know how he feels for me, hes been avoiding me recently. Maybe I made things akward? I don't know. I keep getting mix singles, like I think he feels the same but its possible hes just not ready for that kind of commitment. I don't want to put any puresre on him but I also really want to know how he feels.

I was laying down on the couch watching a movie while having Pers with me. I'm still so fascinated about the fact he built Pers all by himself. I never knew Fremi had that kind of hobby, its so cool. I wonder what other kinds of things hes built before?

Just as I was thinking to myself I felt my phone buzz. I got up slightly and grabbed it, it was my dad. This is strange he doesn't really call me. When he wants to tell me something he would just text me.

I rolled my eyes and answered the phone. If I can get though this call without an argument my life is would be at peace.

"Hey dad, do you need something."

"No I don't I just wanted to let you know I would be home a few days later then normal. Also I better see the house spotless the moment I get back home."

I sighed loudly. Typical he's always bitching about me going out but he is never home, hypocrite much. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Bye"

"Exuse me!? You should show more respect to your Father Gaming. Archons what has gotten into you."

"Nothing. Im just tired."

"That's no excuse to talk in such a way. Maybe if you acted like you cared your grades wouldn't be so bad."

"Dad can we please not talk about that. Look I'm just tired okay."

"I don't care about your excuses. You know when I was your age I would always respect my elders even your cousins wouldn't dare talk the way you do and their grades aren't so horrible."

"I GET AN AVERAGE OF 80 DAD. 80! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK THOSE ARE BAD GRADES KIDS MY AGE WOULD BE BEGGING ON THE FLOOR TO EVEN GET A 70!"

"DONT YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME. GOD I TRY TO MAKE YOU INTO A GOOD AND RESPECTFUL YOUNG MAN, RAISING YOU ALL BY MYSELF AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET? I MUST BE THE WORST FATHER IN THE WORLD."

"DON'T PULL THAT ON ME. I WORK SO HARD TO BE PERFECT FOR YOU AND ITS NEVER ENOUGH AND EVEN WHEN I DO A GOD DAM AMAZING JOB YOU SAY NOTHING NOT EVEN AN IM PROUD OF YOU."

My dad didn't say anything back. We sayed silent for a while till he finally spoke up. "Is this what she would have wanted Gaming?"

"Shut up. You don't get to talk about mom."

"If you mother was still here she would've wish her son wasn't such a disappointment!"

After he said that he ended the call. I felt my phone slip out of my hand and fall onto the ground. I was in pure shock. I didnt know what to do what to think. I just sat there. Completely still.

I wanted to throw something across the room, to scream my lungs out, do anything to make myself feel better but I didn't I just say there thinking of all the things I could've done differently.

"I hate this. I hate it! I FUCKING HATE IT." I'm so angry and sad at the same time. He has to right to talk about mom like that. Though... Maybe he's right. Maybe if mom was still alive....would she wished I was never born?

I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom. I stayed in there for some time looking at old photos of her. She looks so happy in these. Practically glowing. I just want her back.