Ariana's Point Of View

Chapter One.

"I know it sucks, trust me I know. But it's what your team wants. She seems like a sweet girl anyway." Cynthia looks at me with a sympathetic look, grabbing my hands.

I sigh, looking down at my lap. "I don't see where they are coming from. This is gonna make me look like I'm rushing into things too quickly." I rub at my temples.

"They think it's going to make me look unbothered in the whole situation, but the internet is going to label me as some sort of unstable bitch." I spew out, wanting to just leave set and hide from all of this.

"They think I'm a home-wrecker already, I'm tired of people perceiving me in a way I'm not even close to being."

Cynthia frowns at me as she hears me rant, "Hey look at me." she says softly. I look up at her with glossy eyes.

"No matter what, people are always going to have something to say. You know that. What matters the most is what you think about yourself." She pulls me by my hands to walk with her.

I'm facing a mirror now with Cynthia behind me. "When I look in that mirror right now, I see a strong woman who has a big heart. I see my best friend."

I smile weakly, shaking my head. "When you look in that mirror, you better love what you see," Cynthia states sternly.

"I love you so much," Cynthia says softly and I turn around and look at her. "I love you so much more. I'm sorry for reacting that way, it just feels like it's the end of the world."