Part 1: A Madeleine Heir

The boy we introduce earlier goes to the throne room to see his step-aunt. He wears a white dress shirt with a royal blue vest, brown pants and with pale yellow boots with white decorative accents on them. He took a deep breath, as he opened the door to the throne room, greeted the Ruler.

"Good morning", he said with a smile on his face.

"Good morning to you as well, nephew...", she said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I just can't wait for my birthday to celebrate.", he responded with a cherish tone. "Which reminds me, now that I'm of age, with your consent, may I--...?"
"Go to the village outside the castle...?", she interrupt.

"Yes...", he responded, head low.

Marceline sighed, as she knew her step-nephew hasn't been outside when she took care of him. She ponder for a moment and decided to tell him: "Nephew...", she said. "How about... I'll let you see the village?"

He looks at her with surprised in his eyes. "Really, when...?!", he asked.

"Tomorrow, after your birthday party...", she replied with a smile on her face. "How does that sound?".

He thinks for a moment, and nods, accepting her decision. "Okay, tomorrow then...", he responded.

She smiled in relief, thanking herself for that. "Why don't you go practice your training as a paladin, nephew...? The birthday party will be starting soon tonight.", she said. "And happy birthday...", she added.

"Okay... I'll go.", he replied as he was about to leave the throne room to practice his swordsmanship. When he hears his step-aunt greeted him, he replied: "Thanks...", and he took his leave.