Chapter 14: We Became Harry Potter & Princess Merida

- ♡ Your POV ♡ -

My sister, Jirou, and I were into true crime YouTube videos like Rotten Mango or Bailey Sarian. We used to watch it together during indoor girls' night (Outdoor girl's day is usually Jirou and me or my sister and I (Eri sometimes too), together when we can) before Kaminari came into her life. At first, he was a little concerned about how we watch such stuff. He watched it for Jirou and then he got hooked. He has been a part of indoor girls' night ever since. He even buys the face mask stuff for us. Even lets Makoto paint his nails in any color.

My point is . . . I DON'T WANNA BECOME ONE OF THOSE VIDEOS!!!

I may be incapable of combat fighting and shit but I have a stronger willpower to fight until the end. I have seen my fair share of kidnapping films and shit to have gotten myself out of my restraints the moment I was able to. I was the first of the girls to wake up. There were only two other girls aside from me. That is good. Well. It's not good in this scenario or in general. But it is good that they didn't snatch a bunch of poor girls.

One had pixie short hair that reminded me of Makoto's length except hers is more outward and wavy. Also a cute pink. That wasn't the only thing pink - Her skin was also pink! She had these horns that almost could've been mistaken for antennas! The other girl was a short brunette in an adorable mage outfit with a red witch hat that matched her cute but thin red short-cut cape adorning her shoulders. It went with a thin red belt around the waist of her light pink dress and she had thick black leggings underneath that went into her boots.

The wagon was covered but sunlight was still up so I could see within this wagon. The sun was a little high too. 'Must be almost noon.' I pulled out my phone that I luckily had in my jacket. Those jerks took my bow and daggers. Not that I knew how to use the daggers anyways . . . A-At least knew how to use the bow! My phone seemed to be useless to them. With one tap my suspicions were confirmed. 11 AM. Almost noon. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. Wiping the blood I smudged on my phone on my jacket sleeve then tucked my phone away.

'Now to deal with this,' I frown, tearing a piece of my shirt to wrap around my large gash. 'This blouse was cute.' I was going to unleash my wrath for having to destroy a cute shirt that had brought me some serotonin in this shitty world! Once I wrapped it up I crawled - walking in this carriage will only bite me in the ass - and I went over to them. I started shaking them to wake them up.

"Huh? Wh . . . Where am I?" The brunette spoke as she sat up. The other girl rose up like a resurrected corpse from their coffin. It made me jump with how quickly she rose up. Felt like a horror movie jumpscare. The brunette's drowsy brown eyes became wide the moment she met the eyes of the other girl. She did this quick look through this little cylinder thing on a long chain around her neck. She gasped, letting it go, a mortified look on her face. "De-De-Demon!" She cried out as she scrambled beside me. 'The heck was that cylinder thing about?' I blinked then turned to the other girl. "Geesh. So much noise. Can't a girl take a nap around here?" The pink woman was yawning and scratching the back of her head. Wait a damn minute -

"You have no restraints? These kidnappers didn't snag you too?" I asked her. She raised a brow as if I was crazy. "Restraints? Kidnapping? Look, I have no clue what is happening but I called dibs on this wagon to be my nap place. You two gotta find your own place." She huffs, crossing her arms. She wore a teal sweetheart neckline shirt with a purple leopard pattern scattered across and a tan skirt and bronze-guarded leather boots that were long enough to her calves and they had fur around the top. The woman almost reminded me of a gladiator with muscular arms that stood out of her no-sleeve top with a single bronze breastplate guard over her heart.