lady in red

October 31st, 2024.

Seonghwa rolled over and turned his alarm off.
Grabbing his phone, he noticed the time, 8am, 'crap' he thought 'I have to get ready'

Making himself some tea, he quickly warmed the shower up and grabbed his outfit, and laid it on his bed.

He wanted something casual yet date worthy. Settling on his black leather jacket, black jeans, and silk shirt with his tan boots.
Quickly showering and drying himself off, he styled his hair, a little makeup, and a spray of his favourite cologne.

As Seonghwa grabbed his wallet and keys, he heard a whistle.
"Looking sharp," San said as he and mingi sat watching TV, still in their pjs.

Smiling, he walked out the door and headed towards his car.
Checking his phone for any missed calls or texts, he quickly pulled out into traffic and headed towards the pier.

Pulling into a spot, he checked the time. Almost 9:30am. Looking around, he quickly saw her. Wearing the red dress he got for her.
She ran towards him, hugging him like she hadn't seen him in so long

"Song, babe, you're late," she said as he pulled her in for a kiss.
"Sorry, I overslept then traffic," he said as he held her close, inhaling her sweet fragrance.

"Come on, iv been wanting to go to the amusement park for ages," she said as she pulled him along with her.

Seonghwa smiled at her, her eyes lighting up as they waited for their turn on the Ferris wheel. He loved her laugh as they hit each other on the bumper cars.

After a few hours, they grabbed some food.
"Haven't had corn dogs in so long and frozen coke," she said as he placed their food down.
"Don't get too full. we still have a dinner reservation tonight," he said as he twirled the ring on her finger.

"You know I love you and always will," he said to her as a tear rolled down his cheek
"I know, and I'll never stop loving you either," she said, kissing his cheek.

As the day turned to the afternoon, they left the park and headed back to his car.

"I heard your latest song. It's really catchy," she said as he opened the door for her.
"Thanks, the album comes out soon, we have two weeks off before our comeback," he said as he climbed in the driver's side.

"Can't believe it's been 5 years, that time surly flew by," she added.
Seonghwa smiled slightly, knowing too well how quickly those 5 yrs went

"Alright, my love, we're here," he laughed as he parked the car and kissed her hand.

"Reservation for Mr Park," he said to the host.
"Congratulations on your 5th wedding anniversary," the host said as he gave her some flowers.
"There's a nice bottle of red on the house for you both," he added as he placed their menus down in front of them and opened the bottle.

"Happy anniversary, my love," Seonghwa said as he held her hand.
"Happy anniversary," she replied with a tear in her eyes.
"San and Mingi are letting us have the dorm tonight," Seonghwa cheekily said as she blushed.

After enjoying their meal, they took a walk along the river. Kids running past in their Halloween costumes.

"Remember our first Halloween together." She asked as a little.kids dress as iron Man ran past.

"I do was the greatest night of my life," Seonghwa replied,
"Let's head home and make this night another great one," he added as he picked her up and ran back to the car.

Back at the dorms, it was quiet. The guys promised they wouldn't be back till the morning, so Seonghwa had it all to himself.

They hadn't even walked in the door when he grabbed her and kissed her.
Her hands made their way to his hair as his made their way down her back towards her zipper.

Leading her to his room, he slowly slipped her out of the dress. She helped his take his shirt off as he pushed her down onto the bed. He quickly took his pants off.
Slowly kissing down her neck towards her navel, she felt every spark her body sent out.
Slowly kissing her skin as he slid her bra and panties off. She felt his hard member fight to be free.
Sliding his off as well, he quickly slid into her. Her warm tight wall almost making him cum. Their mouths only parting to breathe. Their bodies becoming one. And as they fell asleep, he whispered in her ear "Please dont leave"
"We will always have next year" she whispered in his ear as the clock struck midnight.

November 1st 2024.

Rolling over to shut off his alarm, Seonghwa noticed he was alone.
Grabbing his phone, he pulled up the last voice message.
*hey babe, happy Halloween, I'm almost at the company, I can't wait to see you again, can't believe its been 2 months, I'm so proud of you guys, the albums.........* The sounds of screaming and crunching metal make Seonghwa cry.
"Hey, did you two have a good time?" San asked as he stuck round Seonghwas door.
Looking at the photo next to his bed of his beautiful fiance in her favourite red dress and the news clipping of the accident that took her life.
"Yeh, we did," he replied, wiping his eye

October 31st, 2019.

"Relax, she will be here soon," Hongjoong laughed as Seonghwa paced around the set.
"She won't miss our Halloween special, you know it," San said as he put his hand on his shoulder.
"It's not just that, we haven't seen each other in 2 months, her work and ours have been crazy," he replied.

At Seoul International Airport, Lida Nam was getting into the car.
Grabbing her phone, she calls Seonghwa.
"Not answering, I'll leave him a voice message," she says to herself as she redialling his number.

"Hey babe, happy Halloween, can't wait to see you again, can't believe it's been 2 months. I'm so proud of you guys, the albums..." Out of nowhere, a car runs a red light, hitting her side of the car and flipping it.