I dont want us to end pt.2

Hawk opened his door and immediately saw the tears streaming down my face. Without a word, he stepped aside and ushered me in, his concern evident. Once inside, he offered me a cup of tea and guided me to the couch.

"Go ahead and take a shower if you want," he suggested gently.

I nodded, grateful for his kindness. The hot water from the shower was soothing, washing away the remnants of the evening's turmoil. I changed into one of my tank tops and a pair of Miguel's sweats that I took from him one night. When I came out to the living room, Hawk was sitting there, waiting with the tea.

As I sat down, Hawk's eyes fell on the tattoo between my shoulder blades—a raven. He raised an eyebrow. "I don't think I've seen that before. What's the story behind it?"

I took a sip of tea, feeling a bit more at ease

I took a sip of tea, feeling a bit more at ease. "I got it when I turned 18. My father had all these expectations and rules, and I felt so suffocated. Getting the tattoo was my way of rebelling, of claiming something for myself."

Hawk nodded, understanding in his eyes. "I get it. Sometimes you just need to break free and do something for yourself."

I smiled weakly. "Yeah. It felt good at the time. Still does, in a way."

Hawk shifted slightly, turning to face me more directly. "Do you want to talk about what happened tonight? Between you and Miguel?"

The tears welled up again as I recounted the events. "Miguel caught me and Robby kissing. It was just a moment, but it was enough. Miguel stormed off, and we had a fight. He said he needed a break to think and process everything."

Hawk listened quietly, letting me pour out my feelings. "I never wanted to hurt him, Hawk. I didn't even realize I had feelings for Robby until tonight. Everything's just so messed, I'm afraid I'll lose him, I can't lose him..I love him. " I break down crying again.

Hawk reached out, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "You've been through a lot, Olivia. It's okay to feel confused. What matters now is how you move forward from this."

I sniffled, trying to hold back the tears. "But what if I can't fix this? What if I've ruined everything?"

Hawk shook his head. "You haven't ruined everything. You and Miguel need time to figure things out. If your relationship is strong, you'll find a way through this. And if not... well, then maybe it's time to re-evaluate things. But you have people who care about you, Olivia. You're not alone."

I nodded, feeling a bit more hopeful. "Thanks, Hawk. I needed to hear that."

He gave me a reassuring smile. "Anytime. Now, how about we watch something light to take your mind off things?"

I agreed, and we settled on the couch to watch a comedy, letting the laughter ease some of the tension. For the first time in what felt like ages, I felt a little bit of peace. It wasn't much, but it was a start.