flirting

The energy at the Stray Kids concert was electric. The arena was packed with fans, their cheers and lightsticks illuminating the darkness like a sea of stars. Hyunjin could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins as he moved to the rhythm of the music. He loved every moment on stage, but tonight, he had a little extra motivation: Felix.

Felix, with his deep voice and radiant smile, was captivating as usual. Hyunjin had always found it easy to flirt with him, and tonight, he decided to turn up the charm. Between songs, he made his move.

"Felix," Hyunjin called out, his voice playful as he approached the Aussie dancer. Felix turned, a bit surprised by the sudden attention but smiling nonetheless.

"Yes, Hyunjin?" Felix replied, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Hyunjin leaned in closer, just enough to make Felix a little flustered but not too close to cross any boundaries. "You look amazing tonight," he said smoothly, letting his hand brush against Felix’s arm.

Felix chuckled, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. "Thanks, Hyunjin. You look pretty good yourself."

The fans noticed the interaction and started to scream even louder, sensing the chemistry between the two. Hyunjin grinned, loving the reaction. He wasn't done yet.

As they performed the next song, Hyunjin found every opportunity to get closer to Felix. During a dance break, he wrapped an arm around Felix’s shoulders, pulling him in for a brief but noticeable hug. Felix laughed, his eyes sparkling with amusement and a hint of shyness.

"Hyunjin, you're being extra flirty tonight," Felix whispered during a quick water break.

"Can you blame me?" Hyunjin teased back. "It's hard not to flirt when you’re around."

Felix shook his head, trying to hide his smile, but failing miserably. The rest of the concert continued in a similar fashion, with Hyunjin finding every possible opportunity to flirt. He’d wink at Felix from across the stage, blow him a kiss during a particularly energetic song, and even serenade him during a slower number. During a choreography that involved getting close, Hyunjin exaggerated the moves, getting inches away from Felix’s face, making Felix’s eyes widen in surprise.

At one point, Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear, "You know, your smile could outshine any spotlight." Felix's cheeks turned an even deeper shade of pink as he laughed nervously, trying to focus on his performance.

By the end of the night, Felix was both exasperated and flattered. As they bowed to the crowd and thanked the fans, Hyunjin took Felix’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks for being such a good sport," Hyunjin said softly, his usual confident tone now holding a hint of sincerity.

Felix squeezed back, his smile warm and genuine. "Anytime, Hyunjin. You make the concerts even more fun."

Backstage, the atmosphere was buzzing with post-concert energy. The rest of the members teased Hyunjin and Felix about their on-stage antics, but Hyunjin didn’t mind. He had achieved what he wanted: making Felix smile and creating a memorable night for both of them and the fans.

However, as they were about to leave the venue, Chan pulled Hyunjin aside. His expression was a mix of amusement and mild exasperation.

"Hyunjin, can we talk?" Chan asked, his tone serious.

Hyunjin nodded, following Chan to a quieter corner. "What's up, Chan?"

Chan sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Look, I get that you and Felix have a special bond, and the fans love it. But you were way too flirty tonight. It was almost distracting."