All on the Inani-Mate

(Notice:Pictures will be GC (Known as Gacha club)

N-Slash-A:
N-Slash-A was Bot's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties".

N-Slash-A has the smallest body of all of the Inani-Mates, with a pink circular shape, two small beige horns, fangs, and large black wings.

N-Slash-A happens to repeat anything said near them, regardless whether it annoyed Bot or not.

Quacky:
Quacky was Balloon's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties". As its name suggests, it communicates through quacking.

Quacky is a yellow balloon-shaped creature that resembles a duck, has horns and wings.

Nickel Jr.:
Nickel Jr. was Nickel's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties".

Nickel Jr. is the largest of the inani-mates, with a grey body and 3 horns coming out of its body, fangs, and wings.

DC (Knowing as Diamond Crusher):
Diamond Crusher was Paintbrush's Inani-Mate for the challenge in "Pesty Besties".

Diamond Crusher is light brown, with a rectangular shaped spiky body, beige horns protruding out of either side of its head, and large wings.

Flamina:
Flamina was Candle's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties".

Flamina looks similar to Diamond Crusher. However, they are purple, have beige horns protruding from either side of their head, a flame-like shape, and spikes at the top of their head. They are also round unlike Diamond Crusher's more square-like shape, having a curved body and curved horns.

Tootsy Wootsy:

Tootsy Wootsy was The Floor's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties".

Tootsy Wootsy is purple with black horns and wings. They are also able to talk, being the only Inani-Mate who is able to do so.

Montgomery:

Montgomery was Cabby's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties", though was later Sprinkles 2 after given to Yin-Yang when they lost Sprinkles. Montgomery communicates through simple, baby-like noises and sound effects.

Montgomery has a light blue color on them, along with long horns, sharp teeth, and black wings along with a little horn on each one.

Montgomery managed to defeat Utter Filth during the challenge but later lost to Tootsy Wootsy.

Sprinkles:
Sprinkles was Yin-Yang's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties", until later running away and was replaced with Cabby's Inani-Mate. Sprinkles communicates by barking, like a dog.

Sprinkles has a black color with a white spot on her, has red horns, sharp teeth, and black wings.

After Yin got mad at Sprinkles for ripping up Riggity Rex, he sent her away before the training was over. Cabby later gave Yin-Yang Montgomery to use in the challenge iinstead

Utter filth:
Utter Filth was Silver Spoon's Inani-Mate for "Pesty Besties".

Utter Filth is lime green, with a brown splatter on its side, sharp teeth, two horns with one broken, one black eye and one larger white eye, and small wings at the bottom of its body.

It was defeated by Sprinkles 2 during the challenge.