💫𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 💫

A girl named Lucienne was the first person who was given the Soul Of Sun to protect everyone from life threatening.. Lucienne known as Sun by her charming, calm and energetic person

After the soul of sun was given to the girl.. there were six more person that given the soul..Moon..Star..Void..Nova.. Nebula..and Light..

They all willing to sacrifice their life to protect their people... All of them agreed to make a school named S.A stand as Soulid Academic. The school was important to everyone because it helped people who wanted to help alongside those pillars.

Until 10,000 years later..Light herself found her way to be more powerful..she destroys some of the planet to make her lightness grow stronger but.. instead of being bright as a sun..she slowly and slowly becoming so dusky then.. Sun and Moon have been decided to lock her up away from everyone..The light..the glowing pillar that one of those loved ones..has become the darkness and devilish..

There's no one who wants to become the next holder of Lightness.. there's a rumors that light was a cursed soul.. everyone was scared to be the next light pillars because they might become like the first holder of Lightness soul..

10,000 years later..

? Pov:

To me..I don't believe those rumors that people keep saying and fearing. I don't want to keep myself being a coward.. I feel like this rumors doesn't make sense? Why would a light been cursed? The cursed one is the holder not the soul..

I was walking around looking at the dark space that filled with shimmering stars and multi-colored galaxy.

"What a beautiful time to relax myself.."
I sit down on the rocky ground while examined the galaxy. I admire the beauty so much then.. I see some sort of tiny light falling from galaxy.

It was really fast..like a shooting star. The light dropped to the Crystal river forest. I rushed to the Crystal forest while looking up at the light. It fall on a multiplicity of crystal that glowing bright because of the light that's floating above the crystal. The light reflects off the crystal and illuminates the whole crystal forest.

I tiptoed to the light. My hand slowly approached the light with shock and curiosity killing me..as my hand touched the light I felt so compelling, warm and a some sort of keen shocking my body

"OW!" I shout too loud till' I can heard my own voice. I see the light slowly forming like a soul of light, my eyes widening and the soul turn like a sparks shape in colored Buttermilk and white. "W-what? What i-is this?" I shutters in scared what going to happen to me.

The light spark slowly faded and I feel my body even more energetic. I dash out from the Crystal forest and I keep dashed until I arrive at my house then I quickly go to my room and sleep

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

I know it's not the best but I will keep try to post! It's my own idea please don't copy it. Soon or later I post those pillars character! And don't worry! I will put the main character name in Chapter 1! Stay tune guys!

{565 words}