Note.

Before I start this book, I just want to clarify that this is just a FANFICTION and isn't related to real life.

; Main Characters are SUNKI only.
- If you're a sunsun or jakehoon shipper, this story isn't meant for you :)
- Refrain from commenting hate cause if that's all you're gonna do, why are you reading in the first place?

Main characters;

Sunoo
"Can you teach me how to play the electric guitar?"
Junior , 17 years of age.

Ni-ki
"Give me a reason why I should teach a fucking stranger how to play the electric guitar."
Senior , 19 years of age

Side Characters;

Jungwon
Junior , 18 years of age

Jay
Senior , 20 years of age

Jake
Junior , 18 years of age

Heeseung
Senior , 20 years of age

Sunghoon
Senior , 19 years of age

-

I'll add more side Characters from I-Land later 🫶

An AU whereas;

Ni-ki is a hot 2 years older than Sunoo. As you might know, he's an electric guitarist and a heartthrob. Sunoo on the other hand, plays the violin.

Maybe some chapters may have some Mature stuff, but I can assure you there will be LOTS of swearing 🐥. It also may have some angst about SH(self harm) and more, so if you are uncomfortable, you may skip the chapter.(I'll put warnings)

-

What happens if Sunoo becomes friends with Ni-ki? Maybe possibly even catching feelings? He couldn't trust Ni-ki after knowing how many hearts he played with. Unless, Sunoo can change him..

What if Ni-ki had noticed Sunoo during the first day of classes? Maybe Sunoo is the reason why he suddenly kept breaking hearts. Ni-ki never believed in 'Love at first sight', but here he is now.

- ryuiiii1_