Love at first sight

A teacher announced celebration for teachers day in school in junior classes and asked senior class students to decorate and prepare a good presentation for junior students just 1 week before  teachers day. The teacher told class 8,9 and 10 to prepare for teachers day so the students started to work hard after the class overs.
A class 10 boy Kabir singhania was gossiping with his friends and suddenly A class 8 girl Pihu Jha with her friends enters the room in which the boys were gossiping so she moved towards the boys and then Kabir saw her and then he fell in love with her.
She goes to the boys and asked to go from here because they wanted to prepare for teachers day and when se was saying Kabir continuously stares her she said it twice and then his friend wake him up and she said that sentence thrise then he lovingly says okk, you continue and moves from there.

The second day The boys were again sitting in the class and kabir was eagerly waiting for pihu and then she comes so he start to work with his friends and she goes there and ask them to leave so Kabir says sorry we also want to prepare for the presentation and we only have this room empty can we share the room so pihu says...umm, okk no problem. They all starts to work and after completing their works pihu leaves alone and kabjr also leaves with her and asks her may I drop you to the home and she says no it's okk..I can go myself, he say, I insist please, she say umm..okk if you say. Kabir started his bike and asks her to sit she sit but doesn't touch him so he accidentally lift up brake and fell on him so he said it's okk you can hold so she holds and feel something very strange for him then he asks for her number so she says I will meet tomorrow in lunch time so tale that time...he say, okk, he was about to leave pihu says wait bhaiya, he says, don't call me bhaiya. She says, okk and I will you tomorrow in canteen. He says, okk.
Next day, he tell his friend to make the canteen empty no one should enter there. In luch time he goes and wait for her and she arrives saying sorry sorry actually the teacher was giving lecture that's why I got late. He says, that's okk. She just gave her number and leaves from there. After the school overs Kabir saw her going home but today she was with her friends so he also went home and text her Hii, she replied hello Kabir then they asked each others bio data and the conversation continues and they became good friends. Then the teachers day arrives while kabir was performing his presentation pihu prepares her presentation and listen to her the way he was playing with children's, preforming his presentation she fell in love with him and after the celebration she waits for him outside and he came outside with his friends so pihu goes and drag his hand hand take him to a corner a say Mr,Kabir singhania 'I love you, will you take me as your girlfriend' and he says yes pihu I will and I love you too so she smiles and kisses him and tell him to drop her home. The next day everyone gets to know abot them everything was going but suddenly the farewell comes and it's time to say bye to class 10 batch. The farewell celebration completes and then Kabir and pihu went to a date and pihu asks him will we keep meeting after this he said yaa ofc I can't live without you darling....But then there relationship becomes little difficult but they handled everything and moves for their bright future together.

7 years later,

Pihu becomes a successful doctor and Kabir becomes CA and then they said their family about their relationship and they family agrees and fixed their marriage without any problem but that day they had a huge fight and they broke up some day later pihu tells her family that we broke up so they went to kabir's home and tell his everything then his family make him understand and pihu's family makes her understand and they patch up and their family planned a date night for them they both went there and pihu wore a sexy black dress and kabir say 'Baby your sexiness is gonna kill me today I just wanna marry you as soon as possible and just have  a whole screamy night with you'....pihu blushes and says shut up kabir......they completed their dinner and kabir say pihu it's been soo many days till you hadn't kissed me let's have a sweet kiss today she kissed him hard and says why sweet we can have a hard one too...some days later it's finally their wedding day and when pihu came out of the aisle in that bridal dress kabir cries and pihu goes to him and wipe off his tears and they got married and the vidaai time was difficult her father says kabir 'take care of my gudiya she is my jaan ' he answered now she's mine jaan too... after the vidaai it's now thier nuptial night and the steamy night kabir says pihu, ,eri jaan ready for tonight she says ofc and then Kabir took off his shirt and pihu just god mad in his six pack abs do kabir says it's just a trailer after some time pihu shouted hard and he says 'Haa chilla chilla ke bata do sbko ki humari suhagraat hai aaj' so she answered kabir slowly it's hurting....In the morning his sister started to tease her asking 'Ky kya hua bhabhi kal raat bhot awaaze arahi thi' then Kabir arrives and say stop teasing after some years They had a baby girl and started a new life together...

Thank you,hope you liked it❤️