𝟐𝟎 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Jeez, I know the way but walking this route is getting tiring." Aurora mumbles as she arrives at the gazebo. Aurora looks at her surroundings. She wonders where miss Antoinette is. "Miss Antoinette?" She asks as she walks around the gazebo. "Miss Antoinette?!" She yells again.

"Hello Aurora." A voice says, that is unfamiliar to Aurora. 

Aurora turns around in an instance and looks at the woman in front of her. It's a young woman, a little older than herself, with dark brown hair. The woman is wearing the same whtite dress Aurora is wearing.

"Who are you?" Aurora asks, confused to see somebody here, as she takes a step back. "And how do you know my name?" 

"I'm Madeleine." The woman replies, okay so her name is Madeleine. It sounds familair to Aurora but it doesn't ring a bell. "Where is miss Antoinette?" 

"I don't know." Madeleine replies. "How is it possible you're here?" Aurora asks. "Come with me, please. I'll explain." Madeleine says as she gestures for Aurora to follow her.

Aurora and Madeleine are walking through the forest. "So, my name is Madeleine, Madeleine Beaufort." Madeleine says. "What?" Aurora asks confused. As far as she knows the only Beaufort who is here is miss Antoinette, and her obviously. 

"I know it must be confusing, but I'll explain. Let's start with the fact that I'm your aunt." Madeleine says. "What?!" Okay now Aurora is definitely confused.  "Your mother, Aurelie, is my older sister. Now, I see that your mother hasn't told you about me, which I actually already knew. I'm the only Beaufort, except for miss Antoinette, who can watch over her family." Madeleine continues.

"How is that possible?" Aurora asks. "Well you see, that is because I'm.. different, I guess that describes it. Every Beaufort has only one daughter, but my mother got two, which technically shouldn't even be possible, but it happened anyway. When I was little I lived at home, but when I was ten I was sent out of the house." Madeleine says. 

"Why?" Aurora asks. "My mother saw me as an abonimation. I wasn't supposed to live, I just came per accident. And because I wasn't supposed to be born my symptoms are very different from the symptoms the other Beaufort's had gotten." Madeleine explains. "Like what?" "Well, for one, I saw miss Antoinette since my eight birthday, instead of my eighteenth. And that thing where your emotions can cause weather phenomena, well with me it was like ten times worse. Luckily, miss Antoinette helped me control it, but my mother wasn't happy about me at all." 

"So, what happened then? When you got send out of the house?" Aurora asks, eager to know more. "Well, your mother didn't agree at all. When I was sent out of the house your mother was fifteen. She sneaked out at night and decided to come with me. It was too dangerous for your mom to stay with me, so one day I just left when she was asleep. I learned how to survive, and another one of my weird symptoms was that I didn't have the transition into a goddess. So I died when I was nineteen years old." 

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." Aurora says. "It's fine, it's been years since that. I lived here with miss Antoinette and I saw your mom built a life, outside of the suepr natural world, and she got you. Well it's obvious that, that didn't really work out." Madeleine says and Aurora lets out a slight chuckle. "Yea." 

"Speaking of which how are you? You know the thing with Kol, you finding out that you are in transition to be a goddess." Madeleine asks. "Well, it's complicated. I mean, I feel like Kol and I were finally at the point for our relationship to develop, and well..." Madeleine nods knowingly. "It especially hurts since ti was my friend that killed him." Madeleine pasuses when Aurora says that. "What is it?" Aurora asks.

"Well about that, Elena didn't kill Kol, it was Jeremy." "WHat are you talking about, they both did it?" "No Aurora, you see I'm not always here, when I'm not here I'm just soemr andom place watching over people that are connected to you. I cannot control that, it's probably our ancestor who sents me to this places. The point it I was there the night it happened, well at least my spirit was. Elena didn't even know Jeremy had an white oak." Madeleine says, and now it's Aurora's time to pause. 

Well she certainly didn't see that coming.

"Anyway, it's morning, for you, so it's time to go." Madeleine says. "Don't worry, I'll see you again. But, before you go, it's too late." Madeleine says. "What is?" "Going to the rest, to stop them from raising Silas. Silas has rose." 

 🥀

Aurora wakes up with a gasp, again. She sits straight up trying to process everything that just happened. So she has a long lost aunt that she never heard about, Elena didn't kill Kol, and Silas has arised. Oh shit. Silas has arised.

Aurora walks down the stairs after getting ready. Caroline walks throug h the ivingroom and stops wehn she sees Aurora storming down the stairs. "We have a problem." They both announce at the same time. 

Oh god.

"Silas has arised." "Jeremy is dead." Both of them say at the same time. Aurora frowns at the fact that Jeremy is dead, she doesn't see why that's a problem for her. "Wait, how do you know that, you just woke up." Caroline sattes.

"Long story, summary is, I have a long lost aunt who I saw she explained a lot, and she told e that Silas has arised. So we have a serious problem, and I don't see why Jeremy being dead is a problem for me." Aurora says.

"Rory.." Caroline says. "What?" "I know that he killed Kol, but he's Elena's only family. Speaking of which, I talked to Elena, seh had nothing to do with Kol's death." Caroline says. "I know." Aurora replies. "Wait how do you... Never mind, mysterious aunt, I get it. But the thing is Elena thinks he'll wake up because of his ring, but..." "He was a hunter one of the five, he won't wake up." Aurora finishes. "Yea, exactly." "Well, I feel really bad for Elena, but not my problem." Auroa shrugs. Caroline is aboout to reply but she figures she should just let it go.

"Also, Bonnie is gone, Damon is looking for her." Caroline says. "Wait, where is the cure?" I ask. "Katherine has it."  "Hold on, did you say Katherine?" "Yes, apparentely the bitch has been spying on us for weeks." "Ofcourse  she did." Aurora sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, I'm going to Elena, are you coming with?" Caroline asks. "Nope." Aurora responds and Caroline raises her eyebrow. "What? I'm not gonna sit there and wait for her to realize that Jeremy is dead. I've got better things to do." Aurora says and Caroline sighs. "Fine, I'll see you tonight."

 🥀

A/N:

Finally a new chapter! Okay sorry it took so long, but unfortunately I still don't have my laptop. Besides it's also summer holiday so I'm quite busy.

A short chapter I know, but at least is something. The chapter is delayed by a day but I had a spontaneous beach trip yesterday. Also, I decided to write this story in 3rd person, or all knowing persepctive, cause that would make it easier.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated!